Are you a zoo or a bestialist?

Are you a zoo or a bestialist?

• Total voters
If I ever pull the trigger and fuck an animal I'll be a bestialist for sure.

Sometimes it feels like a combo of the two.

Some animals turns me on where as others you just feel a different connection to them.

It's weird... But I am still figuring it out.

I was a zoophile but after my boo past from cancer I couldn't let myself get as emotionally involved. So I guess as of now beastialist but it's been a long time

I have never been romantically attracted to anyone/anything, and cant see myself getting romantically attached to an animal. Emotionally attached? definitely, but that hardly qualifies as zoophile.

This poll is whether one identifies as zoo or bestialist.

Below are the definitions for "zoo" and "bestialist" provided by ZTHorse:

Bestialism - A sexual preference in which a person has consensual sex with animals but lacks affection or romantic feelings for the animal; A friends with benefits relationship. IE: John sees that bestialism has been growing in the zoo community over the years.

Bestialist - A person who practices bestialism. IE: John has been a bestialist for years.

Zoophile: A person whom forms emotional and romantic feelings for their animals. IE: John knew he was a zoophile when he first saw a mare.

Zoo - Shorten term for zoophile. IE: John is a great zoo.
We want to try. Our wonderful male is a rescue of sorts, he has the will for sure! He mounts and enjoys oral but sadly he was cut. Poor guy! So to answer I guess we would both be bestialists.

Yooper and Samantha

This poll is whether one identifies as zoo or bestialist.

Below are the definitions for "zoo" and "bestialist" provided by ZTHorse:

Bestialism - A sexual preference in which a person has consensual sex with animals but lacks affection or romantic feelings for the animal; A friends with benefits relationship. IE: John sees that bestialism has been growing in the zoo community over the years.

Bestialist - A person who practices bestialism. IE: John has been a bestialist for years.

Zoophile: A person whom forms emotional and romantic feelings for their animals. IE: John knew he was a zoophile when he first saw a mare.

Zoo - Shorten term for zoophile. IE: John is a great zoo.
We want to try. Our wonderful male is a rescue of sorts, he has the will for sure! He mounts and enjoys oral but sadly he was cut. Poor guy! So to answer I guess we would both be bestialists.

Yooper and Samantha

To add, after some further research. We are definitely zoo's then. We love our good boy!

Yooper and Samantha

I think I'm a bit of both? I have grown up and been around all kinds of animals, and I have definitely formed a few really deep attachments that I still cherish to this day and wouldn't trade for the world. But I never took it further, as I was always petrified of being found out, I didn't know what I was doing, and the last thing I'd ever want to do is cause harm to those I love.

I'm still holding my zoo v-card, but if I had an opportunity, even with a furry friend I hardly know, I don't think I'd turn down the offer if they are willing. Don't know where that puts me, exactly

Back