Are there women out there that enjoy watching?

I would love having a man into his female and I get my male. But......and that's a big one.......I would need to feel like I was his number one and his priority. As he would be mine and my male k9 comes second to him......I often watch men with mares ore with female k9 while I masturbate. I love women being mounted and licked the most.....hope that's ok to be honest like that :)

I would love having a man into his female and I get my male. But......and that's a big one.......I would need to feel like I was his number one and his priority. As he would be mine and my male k9 comes second to him......I often watch men with mares ore with female k9 while I masturbate. I love women being mounted and licked the most.....hope that's ok to be honest like that :)
Of course it’s okay to be honest, I am new to all this and appreciate honesty. I can honestly say my lady would always be my priority it would just be nice to share kinks with someone you love

I agree.. I would love to have a female animal while girlfriend watched helped but then she suckes me off after.. I would return the favour of course... Would love doggy seconds...

I'm not against watching or the act itself, it just doesn't do much for me. with a male animal penetrating a guy/girl i can imagine myself in their place. i have a hard time imaging myself as an animal though so i don't really look for human male/female animal content

I can relate. For me, I want to have a relationship with a woman who would be ok with me being into animals male or female, as I would be with her. However, I would want us to come together, because we love each other, and while animals are fun, we are each other's main love. As you say #1s.

I hope to find a woman that’s okay with me exploring it as well, but I am not into male animals myself. Though I would gladly take turns watching my lady with the animals of her choice if she would do the same for me. Maybe even be involved.

But as I said I am new to all this, I have only had one “experience”, and the odds of meeting a single woman interested in the lifestyle is pretty unlikely.

I dissagree. I have told several exes and fuckbuddiess. 5 were ok with it and 2 tried it more than once.. To be fair all thise relationships were based on sex with very sexually driven women....

I dissagree. I have told several exes and fuckbuddiess. 5 were ok with it and 2 tried it more than once.. To be fair all thise relationships were based on sex with very sexually driven women....
Well you have much better luck than I do with open minded women. I seem to only attract very vanilla women sexually speaking lol.

I really want to have a girlfriend that enjoys assisting with my mare and playing with her as well as playing with stallions. My problem is that I don’t find dogs exciting and most women only like dogs.
I tend to find mares extremely attractive for some reason, I have seen dogs that turn me on as well, but it happens more with mares.

im into humans and am with one as well but i agree with your view. and i believe thats the most erotic thing, that it has no gender. m/m m/f f/f
Oh I believe that is true for some, the thought of being mounted by anyone, animal or human, has never appealed to me on a personal level is my only point, and not a judgement or opinion on the preferences or passions of others.

You've just described me...I am craving a relationship with one woman and our dogs...you would be all for me....I would devote myself to you...
may I PM?

Back