Are there women out there that enjoy watching?

I would love having a man into his female and I get my male. But......and that's a big one.......I would need to feel like I was his number one and his priority. As he would be mine and my male k9 comes second to him......I often watch men with mares ore with female k9 while I masturbate. I love women being mounted and licked the most.....hope that's ok to be honest like that :)
My kinda woman😍

We have a male dog so can’t really know how my wife would feel about me being with a female dog. Up until recently I haven’t had sex with a dog for many years. It just wasn’t a turn on for me with a male dog.

But we have all 3 started to enjoy each other by now and my wife has nothing against watching me getting my cock or ass licked by our male dog. So my guess is she would feel okay with me and a female dog too.

We have a male dog so can’t really know how my wife would feel about me being with a female dog. Up until recently I haven’t had sex with a dog for many years. It just wasn’t a turn on for me with a male dog.

But we have all 3 started to enjoy each other by now and my wife has nothing against watching me getting my cock or ass licked by our male dog. So my guess is she would feel okay with me and a female dog too.
That’s beautiful my friend, and that’s what it’s all about. Two people who love each other exploring their sexuality with love and respect.

I like watching - but I prefer to be watched. In fact, I love having sex (any kind) with people watching!
I would gladly watch, and the most important part is that while you have your preferences, you are willing to share and compromise. It says a great deal about you as a person. Thank you for responding. I would love to watch you have any kind of sex, so feel free to message me if you ever feel like it.

I walked in on my best friend having sex with his Great Dane girl. Once we talked through everything, he tried to talk me into it. I was nervous as hell and I was stroking my cock listening to my buddy give me instructions, but his mom and step dad came home early before I could do anything. They moved suddenly the later that week and I never heard from him again after his step dad became violent from what his cousin told me later, so I never got another chance. I remember walking in and staring in shock as I watched him pounding her as she wagged her tail and whimpered with a contented sound. It was an amazing thing to see in person.

I walked in on my best friend having sex with his Great Dane girl. Once we talked through everything, he tried to talk me into it. I was nervous as hell and I was stroking my cock listening to my buddy give me instructions, but his mom and step dad came home early before I could do anything. They moved suddenly the later that week and I never heard from him again after his step dad became violent from what his cousin told me later, so I never got another chance. I remember walking in and staring in shock as I watched him pounding her as she wagged her tail and whimpered with a contented sound. It was an amazing thing to see in person.
So as I mentioned in the heading, I witnessed a zoo experience, but only consider myself to have had one actual experience of my own.

There is not a single woman I know, who even has an interest in seeing men with animals. They love being the center of attention and being watched. (And I think that is a good thing!)

Thank you to everyone for the replies. I have enjoyed all the different responses, and it’s good to know there are women who enjoy the pleasure going both ways and being passionate about the lifestyle.

Sorry wrong lol I get a kick out of it it’s fucking awesome thanks for the question!,

Don't mean to upset. My reply was ..."There is not a single woman I KNOW, who even has an interest in seeing men with animals. They love being the center of attention and being watched. (And I think that is a good thing!)"

Your interests and kinks are valid and all yours. My reply was incomplete, I guess. I was just stating my world. And, I stand by it. The women I know and party with are just not bent that way. That's all. It's a small community/world for me. But, I should concede that there are women that do. I just don't know any.

In my experience it's always them wanting to be watched, or double teamed... I've dated 6 women since I was a teen who were already into it or I got them into it.. never had one even bring up the idea of watching me do anything..

I would love having a man into his female and I get my male. But......and that's a big one.......I would need to feel like I was his number one and his priority. As he would be mine and my male k9 comes second to him......I often watch men with mares ore with female k9 while I masturbate. I love women being mounted and licked the most.....hope that's ok to be honest like that :)
It's an interesting dynamic for sure. And it works both ways with the jealously part.
As a guy, if your lady is getting off more with her zoo lover than you, can you detach from the anger reaction and just appreciate how great she feels from the sex and let it go at that? I admit it took me awhile to detach from thinking that she was rejecting me to realizing it's sex on a different level than the sex we had together, but she wanted both.

Hey Knottygal, been gone awhile from here. Hope you've been having a great time.

I love watching men with their animals, it’s so hot and I especially love it when I can really see true passion and love making. My dream is to have a human lover who has their animal lover and me with my animal lover. They can have beautiful sex with their animal lover while still being able to have sex with me and vice versa. Seems it’s so hard to find though :(

I love watching men with their animals, it’s so hot and I especially love it when I can really see true passion and love making. My dream is to have a human lover who has their animal lover and me with my animal lover. They can have beautiful sex with their animal lover while still being able to have sex with me and vice versa. Seems it’s so hard to find though :(
Sounds like all in looking for

This is an interesting question. I am not much for being watched or for watching…but I do love the art and some of the videos. Everyone is a little different I suppose

If you are a girl sign me up. Get in touch if you want. Thanks

Back