Are people really that blind?

Sometimes i'm asking myself if people around me are that self absorbed or distracted because nobody seems to get that i'm way more interested in Horses and Dogs than on a "normal" level.

What are your experiences in that matter? Are people not seeing or are they ignoring? Did someone ever connected the dots and asked/hinted?

Heh, I'm quite open about aiming for a pet crocodile for a few years now. This is literally my life goal and no one seems to think about the reason. I have heard exactly once something like "You would like to fuck one" (I can't remember the exact phrase). That came from a friend known for making provocative statements, especially about Hitler and taboos. One "No, that's not the way I like them" and he never mentioned it again.
My recent theory is that people just don't want to realize we could be nearby. They think we are some extreme minority they would never get in direct contact with. Some who actually think about it have a high probability of perceiving us as some weird, twisted individuals so when they meet a friendly, healthy zoo, he does not fit in the image. The ones who would recognize us are probably other zoos, which is not a high percentage of population, or someone who have read some actual research, who is even harder to come by.

Sometimes i'm asking myself if people around me are that self absorbed or distracted because nobody seems to get that i'm way more interested in Horses and Dogs than on a "normal" level.

What are your experiences in that matter? Are people not seeing or are they ignoring? Did someone ever connected the dots and asked/hinted?

I hope they never "get it". I've never wanted my behaviour regarding animals to be scrutinized in a sexual way. If somebody did see me doing something weird, I hope they just ignored it.

i just want a day instead of being called abuse (or whatever lies they say like rape) they just simply be weirded out and walk away. at least thats the start of the road to acceptance instead of witch hunting individuals who have close relations with their fur friends.
Yeah, that would be perfect but I think we are getting there. About 2, 3 weeks ago I was hanging out with 3 friends (none of which knew) and one brought up the paradox that we as a society allow for animals to be farmed and killed for meat but if someone has sex with them it's all of the sudden unacceptable. They did not like the topic but looks like all of them agreed.

Yeah, that would be perfect but I think we are getting there. About 2, 3 weeks ago I was hanging out with 3 friends (none of which knew) and one brought up the paradox that we as a society allow for animals to be farmed and killed for meat but if someone has sex with them it's all of the sudden unacceptable. They did not like the topic but looks like all of them agreed.
Sounds like quite a topic so how was it resolved?

I have never done anything that would over the top hint that I am zoo. The worst thing I have done was probably falling asleep while hugging a dog that was visiting us. :D That was pretty weird.
I sometimes demonstratively french kiss my dog in front of certain family members for fun since it totally grosses them out. :D
Other than that unless anyone has a pretty solid proof, they are not going to come up to you and call you an animal abuser (zoo in their mind) because it is quite a serious accusation. So they will say nothing and ignore you.

Most people are blind, a few are not.
There was this tv show, I forget the name. That pulled stunts showing how blind people are.
One stunt: At a hotel check-in desk, a white clerk drops something, bends down to pick it up, and a black clerk stands up with the object.
2/3 of the guests never realized the clerk changed color.
I'm always suspect of "eye witness" reports now. LOL

I'm pretty open with my love for dogs. No hints at anything sexual, and if it's related to genitals/breeding/sex I keep it very matter of factly.
No one will think you fuck dogs or want to fuck dogs in your spare time, and if they accuse you, you can just say no, or pretend to be weirded out, disgusted or outraged at the accusation.
All these thoughts about being blind: most are, probably doesn't even cross their mind, the ones that aren't probably keep it to doubts or think it's none of their business. The rest is all in your head and projection.

i like that general public doesn't see me as "dog fucker" automatically because i live alone with 3 dogs or that an average person seems to not even know of such a thing

to be honest, i keep this part of my life a super secret. however, i also do think that i probably give off certain signals and to the right person they would pick up those signals and maybe wonder...

i know i have wondered when i see a woman walking a large intact dog who seems to want to nuzzle at other people...a lot...lol

They wouldn't notice unless there comes a popup message about it on their mobile device.

It is the main goal to avoid being noticed. I mean can you imagine the ramifications if it was something that could be noticed?

That being said, I think dogs have the ability to know based on scent if someone has recently been mounted

I know I'm definitely guilty of assuming any woman I see walking a mid-to-large male dog is secretly fucking it. I mean I know I can't be more than like, 20% right on those, but I know I've gotta be right on at least a few.

That being said, I've known girls who get really hands on and weirdly intimate with their dogs but I'm 90% sure are not actually interested in bestiality so you can't always assume.

It is the main goal to avoid being noticed. I mean can you imagine the ramifications if it was something that could be noticed?

That being said, I think dogs have the ability to know based on scent if someone has recently been mounted

Undoubtedly, and probably for several days after the fact. Fortunately people are not so perceptive. What people can read of your signals is limited for most....you might think youre screaming it at the top of your lungs, and the person across the table hasnt a clue. Head-blindness is what it is. For the average mundane, theres no real way to read signals dealing outside their own experiences. If there were, the world would be a much nicer place. That kind of ability tends to lead to understanding.

Still, even those who know of our proclivities arent able to guess at very much....Read thru the threads here and see how many deal with "How to tell if *** is a zoo?" Doesnt matter how many times the answer is "You can't", they keep asking. And those are people with at least a voyeurista's knowledge of our hobby.

Undoubtedly, and probably for several days after the fact. Fortunately people are not so perceptive. What people can read of your signals is limited for most....you might think youre screaming it at the top of your lungs, and the person across the table hasnt a clue. Head-blindness is what it is. For the average mundane, theres no real way to read signals dealing outside their own experiences. If there were, the world would be a much nicer place. That kind of ability tends to lead to understanding.

Still, even those who know of our proclivities arent able to guess at very much....Read thru the threads here and see how many deal with "How to tell if *** is a zoo?" Doesnt matter how many times the answer is "You can't", they keep asking. And those are people with at least a voyeurista's knowledge of our hobby.
I am certainly one of those who can't pick up on anything o_O

Most people are blind, a few are not.

Which is exactly the point that the "let's get loud and proud and demand zoo rights like the gays did" crowd entirely miss (or deliberately ignore?) when they start spouting off. While true that it's no kind of "secret" that us "animal fucking perverts" do exist, the reality is that for most people, unless they're getting their nose rubbed in it, we're so far "off the radar" that it's a microscopically tiny few who even CONSIDER the idea that "Oh, that guy just kissed his dog - must be he's fucking it!". The idea simply never occurs to the huge majority of folks - unless, like I said, they're getting it waved in their collective face.

Which the "zoo rights" idiots who show up promptly dismiss with some variation of "Then why are you posting on a forum about it - You're not private here!"

No shit, Dick Tracy! I know we're not "private". But we are (or were, until you start jumping around screaming and waving a 20 foot flag reading "Look at me! I fuck animals!" and making it impossible for them to overlook like they're inclined to do) flying far enough under the radar that unless you MAKE them look at us, nobody (or so few as to be effectively meaningless) even CONSIDERS the idea that the guy taking care of a horse is also fucking it (or being fucked by it, as applicable) or the gal with a dog that still has balls is letting it fuck her on a daily basis.

None of this will ever be accepted while I am alive. Anyone that is pet friendly, does not flaunt it
like a rainbow flag. Even on here, where people are like minded, are still very secretive. Which is very
understandable. I have tried to make contact with members from here that live near me, but got very few responses.
Sometimes we just need to talk to someone, even in these Covid times

None of this will ever be accepted while I am alive. Anyone that is pet friendly, does not flaunt it
like a rainbow flag. Even on here, where people are like minded, are still very secretive. Which is very
understandable. I have tried to make contact with members from here that live near me, but got very few responses.
Sometimes we just need to talk to someone, even in these Covid times
A BIG part of the problem is that there are so many horny net geeks making the rounds that it's impossible to be sure that meeting up is safe. I mean, even if the "Hot petite 19F into dogs" you're talking to online *ISN'T* actually a 5 foot tall 350 pound guy named Chuck with back-hair that would make a gorilla jealous, living in a barely-qualifies-as-finished basement owned by his mother, the possibility of things going sideways in a manner that can't be fixed is too damned high for many of us who have critters to take the chance. All it takes is an argument over who's picking up the tab at the coffee shop to have somebody being able to prove you're one of those nasty animal fuckers, and there went your ball game.

Honestly I like chatting here and posting and reading other’s opinions and about experiences. However, I would be scared to death of meeting someone in real who knew what I was into

I enjoying chatting on here also, but most of it just a response to another comment that someone left.
One on one chats are a little more personal. I am not sure how safe a face to face meeting would every
be. There would have to be such a high level of trust, that I am not sure exists.

Which is exactly the point that the "let's get loud and proud and demand zoo rights like the gays did" crowd entirely miss (or deliberately ignore?) when they start spouting off. While true that it's no kind of "secret" that us "animal fucking perverts" do exist, the reality is that for most people, unless they're getting their nose rubbed in it, we're so far "off the radar" that it's a microscopically tiny few who even CONSIDER the idea that "Oh, that guy just kissed his dog - must be he's fucking it!". The idea simply never occurs to the huge majority of folks - unless, like I said, they're getting it waved in their collective face.

Which the "zoo rights" idiots who show up promptly dismiss with some variation of "Then why are you posting on a forum about it - You're not private here!"

What do these zoo rights people expect to get out of their work? Being able to marry their Pet? People letting them borrow their anmals? Legal right to access to that well hung stallion in that field? Nooo

What did they get?

The german Zetaverein remembered their lawmakers about the subject, so they made a law against it. Fausty entering the stage light on his way to prison, trying to tell them how good we are made some states make their mind up - against us.

Back