Are kinks passed on?

Weirdrick

Lurker
The reason I'm asking this is because I've been researching quite a bit about genetics and the way our minds work, I'm 25M and I wouldn't of agreed or believed this until I realized as I grew up my mother only had large male dogs (unfixed) and they always slept in her room. No proof other than me being into zoo myself, and unfortunately she passed away before I could ask. Any thoughts?

My opinion….. no way genetic…..
something happens when we r at the pre-puberty age…. Again… jus my opinion 🎀

Thanks for the reply, first time asking about this sorta thing. Kept my kink on the DL since I was 17 and never really had anywhere to ask these things lol
Ur wlcm 🌹…. I don’t judge either….welcome to the forum 🥰…. And enjoy

I am a 45-year-old pansexual male. As a youngster (forgive me for that but this is a true story and I will omit my true age) I was raped by three high School aged boys and when they were finished with me they helped me down and allowed their mail German shorthaired retriever to penetrate me as sort of a cruel joke, in their minds. I had always attributed my interest in animals to this traumatic event, until I learned that my father used to have sex with their cows. So now I am also confused as to the origins of my sexual preferences... 🤔

I pray that they are not ... I have a daughter and I think I would kill her BF if I walked in on some things I got up to while younger ...

I mean, other sexualities are generally considered to be a result of environmental and genetic factors. I wouldn't be surprised if genetics had some effect.

There must be a genetic component, because the environment alone is not enough for this. It also requires a predisposition, and that is genetics.

Back