Anyone who's been knotted, what is the longest you were stuck together?

I'm so jealous. :( My cunt is a cavern so they never seem to stay more than a minute inside me. My brain is way too weak to deal with the sensations of being bred by a dog and keep track of time too, but I'd guess my longest was maybe 40 minutes, which was amazing and exciting but he was knotted in my rectum to I don't know if that counts.
Not only am I so jealous of you being knotted for so long in your ass, but is it wrong and sick of me to wish I were there to eat your ass afterwards? It just seems like a dream to do that someday! drinking every drop of his cum as you push it out of your ass. OMG!!!

Like you would stay there as you were? That requires patience, doesn’t it?
Yes, patiently having my prostate squeezed by M's knot, feeling like I was about to PEE for minutes, wondering how long this will last, not knowing the time... liking being physically possessed by my dog...
Most other people here and in the defunct BeastForum say that they're knotted for much longer than my several minutes....

I'm so jealous. :( My cunt is a cavern so they never seem to stay more than a minute inside me. My brain is way too weak to deal with the sensations of being bred by a dog and keep track of time too, but I'd guess my longest was maybe 40 minutes, which was amazing and exciting but he was knotted in my rectum to I don't know if that counts.
I love that you take knots in your ass! I would absolutely help and hold his knot in your cunt !

mine was about 3 minutes before he pulled out; was a mix of pain and pleasure but the pleasure definitely took over and I came on the pullout <3

Like most said depend of the dog and how exited he is, also on how tigth you are when the mating occurs. Good size butt plug before to get stretched is always a good way to unknot easy. Be aware to that you partner will need time even after the mating is finished to lick and go soft. Hope it help you and you have a great time together !

Back