Anyone wants to switch with animals?

olgapin

Tourist
Is there anyone who wants to switch situations, a timespan or even life with an animal? If yes, what kind of animal. I am interested in longer timespans or even lifespan. It maybe a dog, chicken, goose or pig.

Means you want to experience the moment of entering a womans vagina as a wolf and feel the knot moment of your wolf penis?

Means you want to experience the moment of entering a womans vagina as a wolf and feel the knot moment of your wolf penis?
The experience of sex on them in both genders Seems to be the most enjoyable as well as social life is great

Is there anyone who wants to switch situations, a timespan or even life with an animal? If yes, what kind of animal.
Being bird would be cool, you have the ability to fly (which is technically a superpower) and if you dont like a person, just paint their head white and fly away :gsd_happysmile:

Being bird would be cool, you have the ability to fly (which is technically a superpower) and if you dont like a person, just paint their head white and fly away :gsd_happysmile:
Beast Boy green nature power shape animal shape shifting what you're looking for 🤣 it's similar to swamp things power but he controls plant-based life instead of shape-shifting.

Since they both have power of the green. ( or was that Solomon Grundy when you finish his campaign in Injustice)

it's like the one who was asked what he would like to become in a new life and he answered "a bird, because i already have a list of whom i want to paint their head white".
anyway, i prefer the underrated species. this may also be a bird but maybe a common pidgeon if not a chicken, a turkey or a goose.

it's like the one who was asked what he would like to become in a new life and he answered "a bird, because i already have a list of whom i want to paint their head white".
anyway, i prefer the underrated species. this may also be a bird but maybe a common pidgeon if not a chicken, a turkey or a goose.
Why those they seemed the most vulnerable by themselves

Dolphins, living in the sea fighting sharks and fucking to improve social bonds, surfing waves, sounds like a blast!

I'd trade with a wolf or wolf-like dog. Sure, can't say that i would not try out how sex would feel with both genders, but I would also trade if theres no sex. I do not like the human body very much. I am one, okay but if someone comes along like in avatar saying "Hey, we can upload your brain into a canine body" I'd be rather " Wohoo, where do i have to sign lets do it!!"^^

Is there anyone who wants to switch situations, a timespan or even life with an animal? If yes, what kind of animal. I am interested in longer timespans or even lifespan. It maybe a dog, chicken, goose or pig.
I don't think I would, except for a short while to see what it was like, but that assumes I'd keep my consciousness, parts of which are dependent upon structures in the human brain. While there are aspects of other animals I can appreciate, I am quite attached to my human mind and it's capabilities so I can't imagine giving that up. Even if one could somehow magically keep all of the human mind, I suspect the lack of fine motor skills and capability of the hands would quickly make me long for my original form.

Okay without keeping my mind it wouldn't make sense...then i can also jump of a cliff hoping to be reborn as a doggy...as for hands well...I've seen disabled people unscrewing a bottle cap with a foot so i think there is a lotf possible plus you get other benefits...so...still would sign up:)

Well if its any animal, I'd like to live a lifetime as a velociraptor. 2 reasons mostly. 1 is that I wanna whore out for every male dino that I find and report back the specifics of what they really looked and tasted like. 2 is because running around truly untamed giant forests and hills would be free and wild

Back