Anyone here willing to meet up in socal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, I (18m) don't have a dog/any other animal that can have sexual experiences with. I also don't know anybody that has a dog that would let me spend time with and don't know of anywhere to find someone who would. If you are willing to host I would very much appreciate if we could have a night of fun.

knotinterested

Supreme Citizen of ZV
Hello and welcome to the forum. You might find what you seek by first becoming friends with owners here on the forum. I doubt that someone here is just going to offer you their animal without knowing you first. Just advise. Have fun and enjoy.

Hello and welcome to the forum. You might find what you seek by first becoming friends with owners here on the forum. I doubt that someone here is just going to offer you their animal without knowing you first. Just advise. Have fun and enjoy.
Thanks, how do you suggest i go about doing that?

knotinterested

Supreme Citizen of ZV
There are threads posted by owners that you can find on the forum. I would say that is the best way to start. There are other threads that don't specifically say they are owners willing to share but reading through them you can find friends that most likely are and you get the added benefit of having new friends too.

Status
Not open for further replies.