Anyone fucked a deer?

I've always been into wild life and deer have always caught my eye. Fucking a doe could be great. If anyone has any experience I'd love to hear it

There are very few people who've been lucky enough to have experienced a female deer, I'm one of them with a doe I raised from an orphaned fawn, while some have managed to develop a relationship with wild deer it took literally years to do so.

Unfortunately keeping deer as pets isn't legal in some areas, and a tame doe is the only way I'd recommend trying if she's interested.

Yes, the search box is useful. :D

I've always been deeply attracted to deer.
Ive heard does are tight and hot, with their body temperature being around 102 degrees on average.
Their fur is cushony, but stiff enough that straight humping would feel uncomfortable, so it may better to go at it horse style, though with a deer you wouldn't even need a stool!
The problem, however, is that deer dont really get pleasure from steady thrusts like we do. Bucks do all the work in one, forceful thrust, and the doe leaves after, not having gained all that much from things. In videos, however, they seem to be ok with taking it slow.

I have never thought of this before but I would totally let a big powerful stag fuck my pussy
And probably die of peritonitis a couple weeks later after he does the rough equivalent of slamming a 3 foot long, pointed broom handle up you in a single thrust with every bit of force he can muster, ripping through the wall of your vagina (or rectum if he hits the wrong hole) and tearing gaping holes in your intestines. Yep, sounds like a great dream to me.

And probably die of peritonitis a couple weeks later after he does the rough equivalent of slamming a 3 foot long, pointed broom handle up you in a single thrust with every bit of force he can muster, ripping through the wall of your vagina (or rectum if he hits the wrong hole) and tearing gaping holes in your intestines. Yep, sounds like a great dream to me.
Lmao, fantasy is fantasy 😂 don't have to be so realistic 😂 I'm sure fucking a tiger would go horribly wrong too, and that's something else I fantasize about

Nope, I think they eyes will pop out if they see me coming , and be gone in a flashbang "Oh, deer.... deer... deer, help !" 😁

Deer? How would you do that, lol
<in syrupy mommy voice> Well, little one, when a man lusts after a doe strongly enough to put in the time - often years - it takes to convince her that he isn't going to eat her (Or if he does, she'll enjoy it while it's happening, and be able to walk away just fine after he's done) something very magical happens...

<in syrupy mommy voice> Well, little one, when a man lusts after a doe strongly enough to put in the time - often years - it takes to convince her that he isn't going to eat her (Or if he does, she'll enjoy it while it's happening, and be able to walk away just fine after he's done) something very magical happens...
the deer in my parts where easy I gues, took half a year, but I was set up right along their path saw them nearly every day 24/7.

the deer in my parts where easy I gues, took half a year, but I was set up right along their path saw them nearly every day 24/7.
Despite them being daily visitors, it took nearly 6 years for me to convince one of the local does that me "eating" her wasn't anything to be feared. Was even nicer when she allowed me to mate her.

No, but one *definitely* fucked my car. Lol

He got up and bounced away... Bambi 1, Subaru 0.
BTDT... Only in my case, the score ended up being Deer 1, Mazda zilch, Freezer +50-ish (after trimming off and disposing of all the "excessively tenderized", not fit for anything but bear-bait parts) pounds of venison. (But don't tell anybody.... the state where it happened makes picking up roadkill, even your own, a felony. Talk about brain-dead legislation...)

Despite them being daily visitors, it took nearly 6 years for me to convince one of the local does that me "eating" her wasn't anything to be feared. Was even nicer when she allowed me to mate her.
some the work was done for me it was a "tourist" area so the deer get tossed lots of treats, and I all ways tossed them apples n such, and they liked to lick the salt off the vehicle how they got drawn in at first. I miss that place up in the mountain.

I've always been into wild life and deer have always caught my eye. Fucking a doe could be great. If anyone has any experience I'd love to hear it
Lol. Reminds me of a friend who got his face boxed in by a doe. She just reared up and pounded down his face with her hooves. Thanks for the laugh.

Here's what deer boxing looks like.

deer-fighting-viralhog.gif

Back