Anyone experienced before female orgasm/cum ?

rojoo

Lurker
As a male i only imagine how is it to have a mare or female cum/orgasm after a good session .

Ever mananged to do so ?

Ever mananged to do so
Pretty much every time my female dog and I have sex. Usually I'm good at getting her to cum from fingering her. Once she's warmed up and has had an orgasm or two, we'll move on to sex. My goal is to try to give her an orgasm during sex, before I actually have one myself. Like a true gentleman. There's no better feeling than knowing my doggy girl had a wonderful and joyous experience.

Always with my former canine lover and most of the time with my equine companions, the miniature mares aren't that hard to get off and neither is my pony mare, the quarter horse mare takes some time and effort but when she cums it's so worth it 🐎 ❤️

Always with my former canine lover and most of the time with my equine companions, the miniature mares aren't that hard to get off and neither is my pony mare, the quarter horse mare takes some time and effort but when she cums it's so worth it 🐎 ❤️
yeah i only found one vid of that on internet and made me looking for more

Let their hole do the talking in my experience, once they’re twitchin you’re doing bitchin

Fill them up and both enjoy the ecstasy!!

Yes I've had female dogs orgasm during sex both in and out of heat. Out of heat it's noticable if you pay attention. Slight Contractions for around a half minute or so when your lady gets off. Also they get wet in the moment too. Now in heat it is different. Stronger feeling contractions since most females are notably tighter during esterus. The duration of orgasm can last longer as well and they feel even warmer than usual. These are the main differences in heat. Now a dog in esterus is gonna be super wet during sex throughout the whole act because they are well, in heat.

Back