Anyone ever thought about moving in with another zoophile?

Lusty Wolf

Tourist
Ok so I am in Ohio and I have always fantasized about the possibility of moving into a house with other zoophiles and all having our own dogs. Ofcourse there would be house rules such as 'dont mess with my dog unless I am there' . Unless ofcourse you dont mind then just say so. (Assuming that we have jobs and all work different times of the day ya know? Its food for thought because I have a opportunity to get into a 3 bedroom home and its just me and my dog so thats way more than I need plus the mortgage that I would be taking over is also more than I want to take on myself you know how it is if you work and pay bills. I live alone and pay all my own bills so I would very much like to have a zoo friend and his dog in my home to come home to after a long hard day at work.

Check their work history like a hawk. Living in Ohio in the past was not so great with one other former one who was a mistake.

I don’t typically enjoy living in group homes, however for equestrians that’s a different story.

Having more than one person living on a farm to take care of the animals in an ideal scenario and assures the best possible care.

I've lived with other zoos; pros and cons like living with anyone. It's important to have expectations clearly understood, who's responsible for what, when things are expected to be paid, and what one is expected to do if that expectation can't be reached. Pick your housemates carefully, your stability and safety will depend on it.

I have lived with other zoos for the last half of my life. Other than not having to hide certain aspects of your life, it's the same as living with any other roommate. I have had 1 all-out bad experience, and lots of good ones.

My roomate is zoo and one of my closest friends. ive lived with him for over 5 years now. its just like rooming with any other good friend except we have zoo in common. He has 2 dogs who i treat like my own, we respect each others privacy if anything intimate happens, and have local zoo friends over almost every other weekend for dinners, movie nights and bonfires.
If you ever consider rooming with another zoo make sure know them! Dont take risk just because you think it could be fun. It can be dont get me wrong. I have known other zoo friends who have roomed with others and they have turned out to be low life who barely paid rent, borrowed so much from others and never payed it back, and then they move out and drop off the radar without paying anyone back. You can never be too careful.

If even the slightest chance of them having any type of non-platonic contact with my companions.... NOPE

There would be benefits for zoo's now adays to find roommates. The cost of living is high everywhere and most places for rent that allow dogs want a shit ton of money. It makes living this lifestyle very difficult. When buying a place and allowing others to stay there to help pay for things then you may want to get in writing what's expected of the other person or else they may try to bum off of you.

Hell no, can't stand people on a good day and I'll be damned if I want anyone around here that's likely to be a good for nothing deadbeat that just wants to lay on their ass all day and fuck around with my mares when I'm working.

There have been several such arrangements I know of among horse and farm animal zoos, probably because of the relatively higher cost of keeping these critters.

Several high profile disasters have resulted from similar situations. Enumclaw, where Mr. Hands met his demise, was just one such example. Another one was a farm in PA, where three zoo guys lived with a younger lad. They didn't have sex with the kid, but subjected him to their time with the critters, and that led to child endangerment charges.

On the other hand I do not know what percentage went sideways as I have no idea how many there are. I do know of some friends in such arrangements that have done OK. Just be careful as only one untrustworthy guy and all hell will result. And stay the hell away from kids!

S
Hell no, can't stand people on a good day and I'll be damned if I want anyone around here that's likely to be a good for nothing deadbeat that just wants to lay on their ass all day and fuck around with my mares when I'm working.
Some of us couch potatoes do work. Now I feel personally attacked. :ROFLMAO:

I've lived with other zoos; pros and cons like living with anyone. It's important to have expectations clearly understood, who's responsible for what, when things are expected to be paid, and what one is expected to do if that expectation can't be reached. Pick your housemates carefully, your stability and safety will depend on it.
Thanks for the tips!

Our economy has gotten to the point where you need a roommate to afford to live in most non-seedy areas, unless you have a really good job or income source. May as well split costs with another zoophile. But you have to make sure they are trustworthy and can pull their own half of the weight financially.

Last edited:
Back