Anyone ever own a particularly dirty and horny dog/animal? What was that like?

Now the dog wasn't so much dirty but when he wanted sex he demanded it....it was a pretty stocky pit bull who grew pretty attached to me as he only ever tried humping me and nobody else in the shelter.

All it would take would be for me to open the kennel door and put myself inside and I'd begin to feel his claws against my sides before the door was even latched behind me.

The dog has a somewhat condensed face so when he got worked up he would pant and drool....well he would try mounting me over and over while slobbering my sides back and head

The scratching the mounting would not stop for a moment until he got what he wanted and I understand that's not behavior you want to reward and it's something we worked on a little later but it started off very hot and heavy :3

My first saint bitch was very sex-positive and would frequently embarass me when I would have a guest over by attempting to molest them.

She was very motivated and an amazing partner, she was always up for sex and very much enjoyed when I would have a friend over to give her extra loving. I never got to find out, but I have often wondered what her partner limit would have been in a day, it was certainly higher than 2.

Back