Anyone else taking their love to work every day?

Do you bring your lover to work?

• I chose a job that allows me to bring my companion and I bring them sometimes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I already have a job that lets me bring him/her and I bring him/her regularly

• I’m retired and do whatever I want 😎

• Total voters

TheSeeker

Citizen of Zooville
I just love having my girl with me no matter where I go and I chose this career in large part because it allows me to bring her along. She loves to come with me. If any customer says I can’t have her with me… they can find another contractor!
Wondering if anyone else has a job they chose for the purpose of bringing their non-human partner along with them.

Last edited:
I wish I could bring my love with me, my boy too but it's just not possible with what I do. Leaving them for work is the hardest part of the job. I hope to change that someday but we've got a long way to go.

You're very lucky @TheSeeker I bet you two have fun together!

I wish I could bring my love with me, my boy too but it's just not possible with what I do. Leaving them for work is the hardest part of the job. I hope to change that someday but we've got a long way to go.

You're very lucky @TheSeeker I bet you two have fun together!
We do have a lot of fun together and being able to bring her is one of the main reasons I’ve stuck with the job.
I’m sure you can get there! Or a job where you can work from home!

Back