anyone else prefers out of heat sex?

nekdoneco123

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
i'm prolly in the minority on this, but i just like it when the idea behind my girl wanting sex is her feeling horny and wanting to be intimate with me and not her body/hormones screaming "you have to get fucked right now!"

don't get me wrong, in heat sex is awesome and it's also the only kind of sex we do where i'm able to enter her fully... when she's feeling horny out of heat we cuddle for a bit, then lay down and i either go down on her or finger her while cuddling and kissing her, when we're both done we cuddle some more or she bolts off, do her zoomies and come back for some cuddles. in heat it's like, "we fuck now!" (any kind of physical contact results in "we fuck now!") so we do and that's that... then again an hour later

i'm probably romanticizing it too much, it just feels different when the sex is not really her choice but her body/hormones doing their thing... out of heat sex just feels more "genuine" if that makes any sense... she's in full standing heat now and it's kinda weird when she comes up for cuddles, i pet her head, stop paying attention for a second and i'm suddenly petting her butt with her tail to the side.

I do not think heat has such a big influence over her choice. I have met several female dogs in heat with my dog who hated the idea of my dog even remotely approaching them. And I have met those that happily let him even mount. So in my opinion even in heat she is fully capable of telling you off, but she does not want to since it feels nice.

I could go both ways with this. I like the she feels inside more when she’s in heat. It’s tighter, warmer, wetter, and more textured. It’s also a big turn on when she’s pushing back as hard as she can while we are making love. That being said, I wouldn’t like it like that all the time. She’s more moody around the other dogs while in heat, I’m constantly washing the blankets that I lay down on our bed for her, and I wake up in the mornings with blood on me because she’s a cuddler lol. None of this bothers me, but it can be exhausting. Also out of heat we almost always have missionary sex. It feels the most intimate and is the easiest. In heat we will occasionally have missionary sex, but it’s mostly doggy style. Her heats are amazing and fun, but I’m glad they are not constant.

I belong to the smaller group, but I don't like them in the heat. You have to pay attention to them, walks are also more difficult, diseases and infections are more risky. Of course, this is the natural cycle of dogs, so I'm happy that they go into heat every six months, but it doesn't really attractive to me.
They are much sexier when they are out of heat. And if the dog you live with accepts you as a partner even outside of heat, when his hormones are at a minimum, it means that he really loves you and not because of hormones.

And let's not forget that the dog is not loyal. If you let a male dog near him in heat, he will cheat on you. It is difficult to live with this knowledge, but it is easy to solve the problem, because in heat the dog is closed anyway, so it is "loyal". These are the complicated questions of zoo life. In return, I don't have sex with other doggy girls either, only my own. I am loyal to my dogs.

The texture and enthusiasm during heats can be amazing, but out of heat can be more spontaneous and rewarding if she is the one asking for play. My girl loved to mount me while I tried setting up the bed in a tent, or would put her cookie in my face while on the couch or bed. Either way the best was knowing she was enjoying it.

I will absolutely not breed a dog that is in heat. For them it is unatural otherwise dogs would be fucking day in and day out.
I mostly finger my girl if i am horny and she likes it and humps back but i once tried to go all the way with her out of heat and she showed clear signs of not liking it.
It has been the same with all other female dogs i have been intimate with.

I prefer outta heat myself because it "feels" like my past mate doing the "wants" instead the breeding cycle doing the talking.

She has/had her own free will of doing her thing however when it comes to heat well it feels more like something is controlling her actions. She rejected a male dog for so long then after nearly the end of her cycle she opened up to him (ofc I interfered). She looked like she had second thoughts but her hormones were keeping her open.

To me it's more of a question of free will/her wants vs hormones/breeding.

The personality is still there but if I were to guess I would think the vulva would feel all tingly/scratchy type of horny.

(My guessing how a female dog in heat would feel like in their perspective since when I am in that state it would be that feeling)

Back