anyone else not want to actually have sex with a horse, but love the idea of worshipping one with your mouth and nose?

The sheer size of the cock is intimidating, but also I giant turn on. it gets me so leaky lol
I wish I could just rub my whole ass face against one and its balls too. better if it was slightly unwashed

The touch, smell, bury my face in a horses Maine, neck, kiss their ears...l love to sit next to them, put my face on their chest...play with his sheath, bury my face under their tail, male and female....lick their wet mouths...all of that is a huge turn on for me. I enjoy their pee, sweat. It is all good.....and very sexy.

I love the idea of being bred by a stallion, but I know that's unlikely to happen, I couldn't fit it in. However, I would be more than happy if I could get them to cum just by using my mouth and my hands.

I think I need a horse dildo just for this purpose. Sucking and worshipping. Doubt I could realistically get it to fit but I need the experience of taking care of one.

I love the idea of being bred by a stallion, but I know that's unlikely to happen, I couldn't fit it in. However, I would be more than happy if I could get them to cum just by using my mouth and my hands.
I’m pretty sure a guy literally died from getting bred by a stallion

Back