Anyone else love teasing with audios?

I really like sending just audios sometimes. Saying dirty things or just moaning and playing with myself. Something about it really turns me on sometimes. I like talking about taboo stuff too because it's not often that I do that out loud.

Does anyone else enjoy doing this? Audios of you being fucked or anything even? I love to tease so maybe that's part of why I like it so much haha.

I really like sending just audios sometimes. Saying dirty things or just moaning and playing with myself. Something about it really turns me on sometimes. I like talking about taboo stuff too because it's not often that I do that out loud.

Does anyone else enjoy doing this? Audios of you being fucked or anything even? I love to tease so maybe that's part of why I like it so much haha.
@Brattypup111 yes I love teasing audio! Any way we could talk and maybe I can hear some of your stuff?

Hope you’re doing well!

I really enjoying and loving it so much!!!

Back