Anyone else into trying things before they decide if they like it?

i mean for most stuff yeah. i'm the type to order something new in a restaurant every time even if i think it looks sus or i didn't like it before. tastes change.

some stuff i know i don't like, like abuse or scat

i mean for most stuff yeah. i'm the type to order something new in a restaurant every time even if i think it looks sus or i didn't like it before. tastes change.

some stuff i know i don't like, like abuse or scat
Yeah I guess there are things we know we definitely absolutely don't like but I've also had a few surprises over the years lol

So I'm a firm believer of trying things before I make a decision. That also goes for my sexual preferences.
Anyone else do this?
Yep. Now i know for sure, what im bisexual. But first as "straight as string theory" i tried treesome. And i kinda liked it. It was scary as fuck, but good bottle of jagermaester and everything was going on smooth like a baby's bottom.

But think about yourself first. If its someting what can harm you - consirer possible risks, weight ups and downs of coming activity and be sure about what are you going to deal with next.

I usually do a count down to see if I still want to at the end of the number
If the idea is not there I won't do it
If the idea is still there I'd go for it

I’m willing to try just about anything once. Granted, there have been a number of things that I’ve tried and immediately did not enjoy.

Back