Anyone else have a Nympho female canine?

FloofyNewfie

The Floofy Administrator
Staff member
I'm curious, because I cannot be the only one with a canine girl that begs for sex all the time, in and out of heat?

My Newfie girl isn't subtle about it either. When she's in the mood she will stiff my crotch intensely, turn herself around, and present her ass to me. If I pet her backside she immediately flags! This is out of heat too! She used to do this when I didn't make love to her within 3-4 days. Here recently, she been doing this every 1-2 days! I usually relieve her every other day.

Anyone else have a slutty girl like mine? If so, how does your canine girl let you know that they are in the mood?

Not a girl no. But my boy is quite persistent most of the time.
Yep, it seems to be quite common that male dogs are more sexually driven. (As long as you don't force sex on them when they're too young. I see new zoos make that mistake on here quite often.) It seems, nympho females are lot more rare.

That actually sounds like it would become a chore, not so much a blessing. But only after a while.

Yep, it seems to be quite common that male dogs are more sexually driven. (As long as you don't force sex on them when they're too young. I see new zoos make that mistake on here quite often.) It seems, nympho females are lot more rare.
Rare or just not spoken about all the time. I’m sure if I still had my girl she probably would have been the same. I think it may have more to do with your relationship more then anything

Rare or just not spoken about all the time. I’m sure if I still had my girl she probably would have been the same. I think it may have more to do with your relationship more then anything
That's definitely a possibility. I'm sure you've seen my prior posts where I talk about her and her sexual drive all he time. I'm guessing it might be more geared towards the relationship aspect of it. Typically, after making love I cuddle/kiss/pet her for 20-40 minute. She'll be in an absolutely happy blissful state. I'm sure she also looks forwards to these cuddles.

Well your quiet luck. Would have been wonderful if i had my rottie spade still.
she’s also quite a large breed. Maybe she can handle more then the average 65lb dog

I'm curious, because I cannot be the only one with a canine girl that begs for sex all the time, in and out of heat?

My Newfie girl isn't subtle about it either. When she's in the mood she will stiff my crotch intensely, turn herself around, and present her ass to me. If I pet her backside she immediately flags! This is out of heat too! She used to do this when I didn't make love to her within 3-4 days. Here recently, she been doing this every 1-2 days! I usually relieve her every other day.

Anyone else have a slutty girl like mine? If so, how does your canine girl let you know that they are in the mood?

That's a blessing lol. I wish my girl was like that. She just flagged me when she was in heat, but then was spayed, so no more "requesting".

I used to know a female dog like that. Very horny all year round. She was too tight for even a finger, but even partial fingering was enough for her. My male dog is also extremely demanding. :D

God you are one lucky sumbidge!! so lucky

i'm actually not sure if i'd even wanted that. my girl isn't in the mood for sex very often outside of heat. she does love to lick all year long tho. i would like a girl (or a boy) who'd like to cuddle after tho. she just zips away when i get her off (sometimes before i get off) like a wind-up toy and goes to do circles around the garden or dig random holes. like she gets a supercharge or something. my garden is quite hole-y.

you are the luckiest man alive. In case you werent aware. :)

I've known a few that were easy to "get going" with a little foreplay but there was this Malinois several years ago that triggered for reasons I never understood.

She was "high drive" as is normal for the breed. She could chase the red dot all day without stopping. It wasn't blind instinct either, she knew I was behind it because she would stand in front of me and bark at me if I turned it off before she was done with it.

She was the same way about sex. At random intervals from days to months apart she would decide to fuck for a full day or more. I could give her what she wanted or she would rub her pussy on me until I did. An orgasm would buy me 30 minutes to an hour of peace.

When she was in heat it would be non-stop sex for over a week. My pants would be damp with pussy juice if I tried to wear any.

This is awesome and I have some questions if you’d be willing to chat and answer some!

I've known a few that were easy to "get going" with a little foreplay but there was this Malinois several years ago that triggered for reasons I never understood.

She was "high drive" as is normal for the breed. She could chase the red dot all day without stopping. It wasn't blind instinct either, she knew I was behind it because she would stand in front of me and bark at me if I turned it off before she was done with it.

She was the same way about sex. At random intervals from days to months apart she would decide to fuck for a full day or more. I could give her what she wanted or she would rub her pussy on me until I did. An orgasm would buy me 30 minutes to an hour of peace.

When she was in heat it would be non-stop sex for over a week. My pants would be damp with pussy juice if I tried to wear any.

one of my kuvasz girls is a total nympho, so I know the feeling all too well.

I know one that I'm regularly watching. She's to small for me, but loves to be fingered and rubbed and licked. All year round, in heat and out of, everytime she's with me, from one to many times a day she comes on to me and gives the signals that she want sexual pleasure. It's damn sexy!!
She does not do this with anyone else as I know of, so either she is totally in love with me or she has just learned that only I can stimulate her like that. I feel privileged 😍

Well I have a small spaniel type bitch, and she is horny all the time. Worse in heat, but usually just always horny.
We cant mate properly due to size, but she begs for a finger to hump herself on.
She shows typically by coming over to me, panting, pawing at my hand and staring wide-eyed at me until I provide.

My boy is always horny, and he will often attempt to lead me back to our bed room to play. If we're in the bedroom and I'm at all undressed, he will try to initiate sex. It's kind of adorable.

I've always been into cnc and free-use play, so his "pushiness" is well received lol. He tones it down when other people are around, thank god!

One of the mastiff girls I was with growing up became an utter slut. She constantly propositioned me usually by turning around, backing into me and rubbing her pussy against me. In and out of heat she was pretty much the same just got to a point she constantly wanted it. As a horny teen I can't say that I had an issue with this... we were at it all the time often multiple times a day.

Wish i had 😍

My Dane/mastiff girl was always this was same thing sticking her nose between your legs and if you even so touched her while she was she would spin around and expect the rest but she's too old now but still fantastic company

Back