Anyone else get turned on by gaping pussy?

Shaniq

Lurker
I'm female, I get turned on by both female pussies, human cocks and dog cock,, I do have this wild desire to have a gaping pussy or have some fun with a lady with one? I'm i the only one with this desire? Or how can one achieve that? Have been fucked loads of times though, tried a 3some and two cocks wouldn't fit, it was damn painful, any advice?

I absolutely LOVE a gaped pussy and ass. I love rosebuds and seeing the woman push her cervix out so I can see her peehole. A gaped pussy feels amazing too. I would suggest finding the next larger object around the house to "step up in size" lotion and shampoo bottles tend to be inconspicuous. But as far as an actual toy an inflatible or a plug that is tapered so you can keep working down on top of it to keep stretching. And practice makes perfect. Have to be dedicated to stretch daily or every other day if you need a day of rest! Lots of lubrication too so you dont get pinched. Hope this helps!

I'm female, I get turned on by both female pussies, human cocks and dog cock,, I do have this wild desire to have a gaping pussy or have some fun with a lady with one? I'm i the only one with this desire? Or how can one achieve that? Have been fucked loads of times though, tried a 3some and two cocks wouldn't fit, it was damn painful, any advice?
Totally get it gaping pussy makes me so hot!

LUBE. Lots of lube. Use a quality lube that doesn't dry out and get sticky the way KY Jelly does.

I recommend WET Platinum. Stays slippery and doesn't taste bad if there's still some on your partner and you give them a lick. MrsK9Duke and I used it and it allowed large toys, multiple "normal sized" toys to slide in with little to no fighting to make it fit.

It allowed me to get inside her along with a "normal size"(1-1/2 - 1-3/4") dildo or vibrator on many occassions.

Last edited:
love gapping, you can slowly work up with small to larger dildos or slowly try and fit your fist inside took a few goes before i was able to get my fist inside my wife but once i did holy shit it was hot she wasnt too keen at first but now shes more keen than i am love seeing how stretched open she gets afterwards

Back