Anyone else find house cats sexy?

Jëëco

Lurker
I just find house cats sexy, especially when they sit right on your crotch and give you that shoulder look, it's like they're saying "You gonna fuck me or what human~?" Which i find just irresistible.

Not being able to actually have sex with one doesn't even bother me, but I did nut on my neighbour's cat a lot, it seemed to like it though, always visited and tried to get my dick out of my boxers, it was a Russian blue for those who care.

anyone in this niche, share your thoughts and experience~

Love house cats. I've met a good amount of zoophs attracted to domestic cats, even exclusively. They just tend to be quieter and less inclined to talk about their attractions / socialize on forums. More independent, similar to their partners I suppose. :p Just a trend I've noticed.

But yeah. While not my main attraction, I am attracted to domestic cats. No animal has ever made me feel as loved as my cat. I hope to have an intact male one day.

I suppose I have strange thoughts on cats and dogs. I have cats but I don't find them sexually attractive. But I prefer to keep cats over dogs. Dogs however.... I wish I could find a man who has his own dog, that he would share with me. I still love them very much but cats just seem easier for me to take care of as far as pets are concerned.

I will say however, my most social cat is quite a little horn-ball. He will hop up on the furniture and right in front of you, go to town licking himself until his little penis sticks out, then look at you like, "problem?" Lol And he's been neutered! If he goes outside, he has a few girlfriends in the neighborhood that he tends to visit.

I just find house cats sexy, especially when they sit right on your crotch and give you that shoulder look, it's like they're saying "You gonna fuck me or what human~?" Which i find just irresistible.

Not being able to actually have sex with one doesn't even bother me, but I did nut on my neighbour's cat a lot, it seemed to like it though, always visited and tried to get my dick out of my boxers, it was a Russian blue for those who care.

anyone in this niche, share your thoughts and experience~

i feel the heat when they do that.

Yep. The one in my profile pic loves to give lots of sexual attention. Have a second cat that's cool, but this one is an all-around affectionate cat that loves ... um ... etc.

My fur-husband does not like when I masturbate without him. When he catches me jerking off in bed, he will actually come lie on my arm to obstruct me, and he will act all cute and innocent. If I try to jerk off over the sink, he will come and obstruct and get in the way. His view is, if he is not the central focus of my sexual energy, then he doesn't like it. I would even say that he gets catty.

My fur-husband does not like when I masturbate without him. When he catches me jerking off in bed, he will actually come lie on my arm to obstruct me, and he will act all cute and innocent. If I try to jerk off over the sink, he will come and obstruct and get in the way. His view is, if he is not the central focus of my sexual energy, then he doesn't like it. I would even say that he gets catty.

That is so hot.

With the smaller one I was getting a little further inside than I was comfortable with and she was loving it, wanted more. I backed off a fraction and kept it that way.

She was starting to gape.

Last edited:
Mine really prefers actual frottage. I think that the fact that it's my penis against his makes an emotional difference to him because it's the only time he actually cums...and cat cum stinks lol.

I would love to do that. There's that one cat that a lady is stroking off, I would love to have him do that for me.

There is something about the skin on skin contact between a penis and a penis, or a penis against an anus. No penetration is needed, but penetration can be tremendous pleasure. The smaller of the two cats that I used to play with when I lived with family was very slack back there, a lot looser than I expected, and partly because someone might notice, and partly because the cat's health and safety were important to me, I had to meter the contact so that it didn't get too far.

I have a perfectly average size penis, almost spot on the numbers for the average size for an American male. The smaller, spayed female opened up enough to allow more in than I was comfortable with. The larger, neutered male could take the entire head without applying any pressure, and we almost never did that. The larger male got comfortable with lying down between my legs and letting me socket about half the head inside him, so we had great contact but I couldn't get further even if I thrusted. Eventually he might have loosened so much that even that way we would have been fully engaged, but that affair ended before we got that far. He got tremendous pleasure out of doing that and he visited me more and more frequently over the years.

It is not possible to get a cat to come back to you and allow you to do anything that causes discomfort. Both of those cats demanded sex. Not only were they comfortable, I was their provider of sexual joy.

I wish that dogs could ring my bell like cats do. I love dogs, and will have sex with them, but it's just not the same. And the cats enjoy the hell out of it, and keep asking for more.

For what I was able to do, it was the best sex I ever had, the hottest, sweetest, with wonderful companions.

Last edited:
There is something about the skin on skin contact between a penis and a penis, or a penis against an anus. No penetration is needed, but penetration can be tremendous pleasure. The smaller of the two cats that I used to play with when I lived with family was very slack back there, a lot looser than I expected, and partly because someone might notice, and partly because the cat's health and safety were important to me, I had to meter the contact so that it didn't get too far.

I have a perfectly average size penis, almost spot on the numbers for the average size for an American male. The smaller, spayed female opened up enough to allow more in than I was comfortable with. The larger, neutered male could take the entire head without applying any pressure, and we almost never did that. The larger male got comfortable with lying down between my legs and letting me socket about half the head inside him, so we had great contact but I couldn't get further even if I thrusted. Eventually he might have loosened so much that even that way we would have been fully engaged, but that affair ended before we got that far. He got tremendous pleasure out of doing that and he visited me more and more frequently over the years.
Can you make a video about this

Honestly no, I dont find the cat themselfs sexy, but their cocks are very sexy, they are so small and cute, I would love to jerk them off and lick their small cocks and eat up all of their cum, but my cat has been neutered so I cant make him cum and he doesnt get horny anymore, I wish I would of done stuff with him before we neutered him

Back