Anyone already haved a "rapist dog"?

imSoSorry

Tourist
Anyone already haved a dog that went into rapist mode? Sorry about this question, it's just something very exciting to think about... I can delete this thread any moment if anyone feel uncomfortable...

Last edited:
Anyone already haved a dog that went into rapist mode? Sorry about this question, it's just something very exciting to think about... I can delete this thread any moment if anyone feel uncomfortable...
Tell me what happened that gave you this question?

Unless you counted (past tense) my girl who gripped my neck with her teeth while riding me hard leaving scratches on my shoulders on the days where I just wanted to fap just for once on my off day lel. But during the whole act she licks my face/ears vigorously.

A random male dog catching you after you shower. I dont think there is such thing as such.

It requires a total domination trait over the victims which means malicious behavior

Unless you counted (past tense) my girl who gripped my neck with her teeth while riding me hard leaving scratches on my shoulders on the days where I just wanted to fap just for once on my off day lel. But during the whole act she licks my face/ears vigorously.

A random male dog catching you after you shower. I dont think there is such thing as such.

It requires a total domination trait over the victims which means malicious behavior
Great now we got 4 legged rapist on the lose. 😱
Rape is not funny by any means but this comment made me giggle

It's was a clickbait title ;) But no really, you have any stories like that? >:3
There's only 1 story I know of (that's fiction) a female dog called zipper forces a boy to mate with him.

There's a m/m true story (that's what I'm assuming) that is a rape story

I was getting laundry out of the dryer. I was bent over getting a pair of pajamas from the back. My horny GSD came up to me and ripped my pants off with his teeth. He then proceeded to stick his red rocket in my virgin booty hole. The GSD put his muzzle to my ear and whispered "I told you if you fake threw that tennis ball again there would be consequences. You're my bitch now." That son of a bitch (literally) pounded the ever loving shit out of my virgin anus and then knotted me for 20 minutes. When he was done he didn't even gently remove the knot, he ripped it out of me causing my anus to tear and bleed. The GSD then said, "Next time I won't be so gentle."

I was getting laundry out of the dryer. I was bent over getting a pair of pajamas from the back. My horny GSD came up to me and ripped my pants off with his teeth. He then proceeded to stick his red rocket in my virgin booty hole. The GSD put his muzzle to my ear and whispered "I told you if you fake threw that tennis ball again there would be consequences. You're my bitch now." Son of a bitch (literally) pounded the ever loving shit out of my virgin anus and then knotted me for 20 minutes. When he was done he didn't even gently remove the knot, he ripped it out of me causing my anus to tear and bleed. The GSD then said, "Next time I won't be so gentle."
Woah I imagine scooby doo voice

I was getting laundry out of the dryer. I was bent over getting a pair of pajamas from the back. My horny GSD came up to me and ripped my pants off with his teeth. He then proceeded to stick his red rocket in my virgin booty hole. The GSD put his muzzle to my ear and whispered "I told you if you fake threw that tennis ball again there would be consequences. You're my bitch now." Son of a bitch (literally) pounded the ever loving shit out of my virgin anus and then knotted me for 20 minutes. When he was done he didn't even gently remove the knot, he ripped it out of me causing my anus to tear and bleed. The GSD then said, "Next time I won't be so gentle."
I have no regrets about creating this thread. I really liked that >:3

Everywhere i go on this site i always find myself jerking off to something!

Back