any recommendations on where to buy toys?

every adult toy comes with discreet packaging
Not entirely. Amazon and other such "general dildo emporiums" will often dump them in a plastic shipping envelop, it won't say DILDO across the packaging, but the size and shape can be quite evident. Not that the mail/package handlers haven't seen the addresses from BD and the like often enough to still know what it contains.

Not entirely. Amazon and other such "general dildo emporiums" will often dump them in a plastic shipping envelop, it won't say DILDO across the packaging, but the size and shape can be quite evident. Not that the mail/package handlers haven't seen the addresses from BD and the like often enough to still know what it contains.
Then I bet it's more common with cheap low quality stuff

Extreme restraints is good to dip your toes into things without breaking the bank.

If more ethical/support good people then I highly recommend Spectrum Boutique.

Discount codes are easily found and if you have any other questions I’ll do my best to answer. :]

All discreet packaging as well as purchasing statements.

Bad dragon. lots of options, feel great, strong and high quality, can customize (color, patten, silicone type). Just don’t buy they’re penetrable toys… They are hard silicon and abrasive, for that do American Meat.

Bad dragon is a good one and another on would be split peaches I believe is the name of it, problem with Bad dragon, when you do a custom order it usually takes up to 6 weeks to receive

Bad dragon and exotic erotics are my favourites.
If you live in european union, can visit yiffytoys.
The have toys from exotic erotics and other shops,(except bad dragon🥲).
And sell you without customs, freight and tariffs from USA.
But must pay sobrecost. ALTHOUGH IS CHEAPER THAN BUY WITH customs, freight and tariffs.
Hope i can help you

I bought my bad dragons from a vendor on ebay. Very discreet packaging. I pay a little extra on ebay just because it has convenience of faster shipping.

Back