Any male who really likes stallions?

And you are both wrong. If you ever managed to deepthroat a stallion you would probably die. At the least you would be in the ICU for months.

The guy that died didn't die from the force of the stallion's orgasm, he died from the same thing that would kill you if you tried to deepthroat one. Stallions flare. Horses have big babies so mares have big vaginas. To keep his precious seed from just running out on the ground, the stallion's glans expands (flares) to fill the mare's vagina. A mini might be grapefruit sized. An average horse would probably be cantaloupe sized. And a big boy might be bigger than your head.

Having something suddenly (and it happens fast) expand to that size inside your throat or colon will definitely break things unless you have spent years training for it. And stallions, just like every other male creature on the planet, have an instinct to put it in as deep as it will go at the moment of orgasm. If you aren't prepared for that, you are going to be hurt. And that is something to worry about.
Well you are mostly right. But like anything on the planet I've seen smaller ones on the big horses and big ones on the small horses. But I have been around many horses of all shapes and sizes.

Well you are mostly right. But like anything on the planet I've seen smaller ones on the big horses and big ones on the small horses. But I have been around many horses of all shapes and sizes.
What gets first timers in so much trouble is that you don't know how big a stallions flare is until after he orgasms. What you see when he bellyrubs or masturbates isn't necessarily all there is to it. Nothing compares to real, full tilt, sex and that can happen so fast that you don't what's happened until it's far too late.

What gets first timers in so much trouble is that you don't know how big a stallions flare is until after he orgasms. What you see when he bellyrubs or masturbates isn't necessarily all there is to it. Nothing compares to real, full tilt, sex and that can happen so fast that you don't what's happened until it's far too late.

You're just ruining my faith in humanity. Dream all you want, but please don't ever try it. If a Jack or Stallion is having sex with you and sees a dog within 50 yards, the dog is going to die. First off, they don't share well. But even worse, equines consider a predator on your back as an attack. That's why it takes so much training to get a horse to tolerate a rider.

You're just ruining my faith in humanity. Dream all you want, but please don't ever try it. If a Jack or Stallion is having sex with you and sees a dog within 50 yards, the dog is going to die. First off, they don't share well. But even worse, equines consider a predator on your back as an attack. That's why it takes so much training to get a horse to tolerate a rider.
Sorry didn’t meen to offend anyone I didn’t no anything like that I’m totally new and it will never happen sorry

I like stallions, as they are beautiful animals, but unfortunately, I never had any experience with them. So, I guess we're in the same boat.

God I'm not sure if I've ever been more jealous of pp than yall atm. After moving out here from TN it's been years. So very sad lol. Lucky folks!

I touched a flaccid one once and rimmed and fucked a öony stallion once in 2008. Yes, i really love stallions.

I've been lucky enough to grow up on a farm with a few horses, I had a beautiful mustang and we had an awesome relationship. He would let me fondle his balls and cock and I would masterbate him, I could never get his whole flare in my mouth but I would still jerk him off until he came in my mouth and pretty much everywhere else lol I did this for him for over a month until I finally tried to fuck him and he almost seemed to like it or at least he never gave me any indication he didn't like it

I've been lucky enough to grow up on a farm with a few horses, I had a beautiful mustang and we had an awesome relationship. He would let me fondle his balls and cock and I would masterbate him, I could never get his whole flare in my mouth but I would still jerk him off until he came in my mouth and pretty much everywhere else lol I did this for him for over a month until I finally tried to fuck him and he almost seemed to like it or at least he never gave me any indication he didn't like it
How did that stallion ass feel on your dick? Would love to hear.

I love stallions too would love to get a chance to play with out having to worry about privacy etc. did get to fondle one briefly as he came to a gate and let it drop out for me but was not a safe enough environment to do much

Would absolutely love to please a gelding or stallion with a sloppy rimjob... They have beautiful cocks just not something I think I could ever handle.

I love them so much. Being able to build a relationship with one is probably one of my biggest dreams. Their cock, balls & ass are so hot

Back