Any fellow boxer lovers/owners?!?

ZTWolf

Tourist
Hey there fairly new around here and wanted to see if anyone else had a boxers or boxer mixes! I have a 3 year old boxer aussie shep mix an he is my everything! Really knows how to treat me well 😅. If you have a boxer please do show! I love seeing them all!

Attachments

• 20191019_182221.jpg
    20191019_182221.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 314
  • 20210827_100555.jpg
    20210827_100555.jpg
    644.7 KB · Views: 319
Hey there fairly new around here and wanted to see if anyone else had a boxers or boxer mixes! I have a 3 year old boxer aussie shep mix an he is my everything! Really knows how to treat me well 😅. If you have a boxer please do show! I love seeing them all!
Omg! Very nice🥵😉

What a sexy boy 😍😍😋

He's a handsome boy btw, love his pattern and colors

Gorgeous boy and they're gorgeous girls too, plus I do love kissing a dripping, slobbery maw 😊

Oh Yeah! Had 2. Near about the Hornyest & Sexyest creatures on 4 legs.
Incredibly oral lovers as well! And they can read your mood so well!

He’s gorgeous 😊

xx

Maybe thinking about getting a Boxer as it seems to be a wonderful dog breed. Of course thoughts on how big cocks they generally have? How would it behave among others if it was taught to mate with my wife?

Maybe thinking about getting a Boxer as it seems to be a wonderful dog breed. Of course thoughts on how big cocks they generally have? How would it behave among others if it was taught to mate with my wife?
Mine is very well mannered when it comes to sexual stuff. He'll occasionally try and hump a leg but what male dog doesn't, He knows when we can play and when we can't. As for cock size I think my boy is a pretty reasonable size, it's definitely enough to satisfy myself and the friends he's been with, not to mention he cums forever it seems. Could vary with a purebred but I love mine 🥰🥰

Mine is very well mannered when it comes to sexual stuff. He'll occasionally try and hump a leg but what male dog doesn't, He knows when we can play and when we can't. As for cock size I think my boy is a pretty reasonable size, it's definitely enough to satisfy myself and the friends he's been with, not to mention he cums forever it seems. Could vary with a purebred but I love mine 🥰🥰
It sounds very good that he is behaving, I have very experienced relatives who I do not want to suspect. I would like to have a dog breed with a cock in the larger size (no limit) but am very unsure of boxers as I do not find much with them. It varies, of course, although it is the same breed but want to be at the safer side. 🙂

Your boy sounds amazing!

Back