Any canine breeders or trainers?

pupmumbles

Lurker
I'm curious as to how many people into beast are professionally around animals. I'd love to meet someone who specifically breeds or trains dog for this lifestyle or just training them in general. Have any of you taken jobs for the chance of having fun with an animal? Like working on a farm?

i seriously hope there isn't anyone who "specifically breeds or trains dogs for this "lifestyle"" or looks for a job "for the chance to fuck an animal", but seeing so many ppl here just objectifying them makes me fairly sure there are some.

i worked around horses for a bit. it was more about working with animals and enjoying being around them (i don't think there are many dog-oriented jobs that don't require special training/certificates). i don't do that job anymore, turns out horses are fucking terrifying when there's twenty four of them in one large stable.

My parents have a farm, I used to help them, but I never had sex with the animals there, because I'm not attracted to them.
I am officially a dog breeder, I have the papers, but I don't breed dogs. No male dog can touch my beauties and I don't expose them to the difficulties of pregnancy and childbirth either. And saggy breasts are ugly.
I did the dog breeding papers just to get this "achievement".

Training animals for sex is the wrongest thing you can do in this """lifestyle""" (I love when people call a sexual orientation a lifestyle).
so you are also against training dogs to find victims of earthquicks\bombings\ missing persons ot just the sexual subject is what bothers you?

• Haha
Reactions: pes
so you are also against training dogs to find victims of earthquicks\bombings\ missing persons ot just the sexual subject is what bothers you?
This explains my position:

so your issue is training for sex adding reward to it , not necessrly teaching the dogs sex in appropriate time and etc

i worked on ranch for a couple of years in exchange for free riding lessons/excursions and, while i did a lot of looking, it never crossed my mind to actually try anything sexual with the horses.
There was however one horse i was very attached to, he was pretty old and there was talk of having him salughtered since he was not going to be "useful" anymore and i just had to leave that place. I offered to buy his stay at the ranch but the owner wouldn't hear a word of it and he was weirdly defensive about it too which i still can't understand.

I'm a dog trainer too and the behevioral effects of having sex with a dog is not a subject i studied :ROFLMAO: therefore, not knowing what effect it would have on a dog i don't live with, i'm just gonna steer clear of it.

Last edited:
My parents have a farm, I used to help them, but I never had sex with the animals there, because I'm not attracted to them.
I am officially a dog breeder, I have the papers, but I don't breed dogs. No male dog can touch my beauties and I don't expose them to the difficulties of pregnancy and childbirth either. And saggy breasts are ugly.
I did the dog breeding papers just to get this "achievement".
Man I love how you're protective of your girls, almost like an alpha wolf. What did you have to do to become an official breeder? Courses, proof of purebreds, etc?

What did you have to do to become an official breeder? Courses, proof of purebreds, etc?
Proof of breed purity with FCI pedigree (like AKC, etc.), female dog with FCI pedigree, creation of kennel name at the national breeder's organization, 18 years of age and legal capacity.
It is optional to join the breed club and take a course.
The course is not mandatory, because the national dog breeding organization supervises everything.
However, with the optional options (course, breed club join etc), you can ask for more money for the puppies.
After that, bronze, silver and gold wreaths are given to the breeder that reach a certain number of competition winners from the puppies born (CAC, CACIB etc. or national dogshow titles).

Every year I fill out the papers that 0 puppies have been born, I pay the little money for the membership fee and that's it.

i seriously hope there isn't anyone who "specifically breeds or trains dogs for this "lifestyle"" or looks for a job "for the chance to fuck an animal", but seeing so many ppl here just objectifying them makes me fairly sure there are some.

i worked around horses for a bit. it was more about working with animals and enjoying being around them (i don't think there are many dog-oriented jobs that don't require special training/certificates). i don't do that job anymore, turns out horses are fucking terrifying when there's twenty four of them in one large stable.
I agree there is so much use potential for animals that need our protection.

I used to be a trainer. I've also had various other jobs around dogs and horses in my lifetime, and there's a *lot* of reasons I don't work any animal oriented jobs anymore. I did enjoy my time though, especially with the horses.

I've also assisted in breeding German Shepherds though i'm not a breeder myself.

I'm curious as to how many people into beast are professionally around animals. I'd love to meet someone who specifically breeds or trains dog for this lifestyle or just training them in general. Have any of you taken jobs for the chance of having fun with an animal? Like working on a farm?
I do

I’m a ranch hand.

Back