Any AI (artificial insemination) fantasies ??

I have a fantasy of receiving the AI from a stallion or stallions. I would love someone to put me in palpating stocks like a mare and insert a syringe (1000+ ml) of horse semen into me exactly as they would a mare.
Ofcourse I have live cover and other breeding fantasies as well.

I have this fantasy where not only do I get I injected with tons of dog cum, but I have like a dog egg implanted in me and become pregnant, then carry to full term and have live puppies.

Weird, I know, but I know I'm not the only person with this fantasy.

I'm sure that one day somebody will create a formula or an algorithm for interspecies breeding. It only requires some time and money for exploring how it all works. For instance, nobody didn't imagine that human will launch a rocket to the moon and so on(electricity, Internet, cars, smartphones). Why not possible to resolve such issues like interspecies breeding?

Last edited:
All of the talk about just being hooked to breeding racks seems like a dream. Especially if they can shove a mastiff-sized shaft in me, then pump a ton of cum from species I don't know through, all through a tube right through my cervix! Yeah super hentai but FUCK if I'm gonna say no to that!

I'm sure that one day somebody will create a formula or an algorithm for interspecies breeding. It only requires some time and money for exploring how it all works. For instance, nobody didn't imagine that human will launch a rocket to the moon and so on(electricity, Internet, cars, smartphones). Why not possible to resolve such issues like interspecies breeding?
As much as I fantasize about being made pregnant with puppies and being used to experiment with inter species breeding I'm not sure I would be able to willingly go through it, but just the thought of being tricked into it turns me on.

As much as I fantasize about being made pregnant with puppies and being used to experiment with inter species breeding I'm not sure I would be able to willingly go through it, but just the thought of being tricked into it turns me on.
That does sound hot, tricked into being bread! (Past tense of breed? Lol not a loaf of white)

hi i'm a cross dressing sissy i'd love to jerk off a dog into a cup collect all his cum the suck it into a syringe and squirt it deep in my urethra then make love to and female dog and when i cum inside her also pushing the dog cum in and getting her pregnant by me lol

I have a fantasy of receiving the AI from a stallion or stallions. I would love someone to put me in palpating stocks like a mare and insert a syringe (1000+ ml) of horse semen into me exactly as they would a mare.
Ofcourse I have live cover and other breeding fantasies as well.
Wish you were close to me. Could make your fantasy come true with my mini stallion

This sounds really hot, I would love to be pumped full of all that cum, even if it isn't fresh from the source. ?

Breeding/Impregnation is my favorite kink when it comes to zoo related stuff. I've always wanted to have puppies. It's a shame my egg wouldn't get along with their sperm. ? Because I would love to be a breeding bitch for a big alpha doggy. ?

I would arrange a fertility clinic where women are lined up ready to be implanted with sperm to guarantee a successful pregnancy. Except....they dont know who the donor is. They are hooked up to some kind of artificial insemination tube leading directly in their fertile and vulnerable wombs with sperm from something like a bull or a horse, or anything that cums lots. They are soon left moaning and rubbing their enormous bellies absolutely pumped full of cum all inundating every viable ova it can find. Now, just wait until all those little versions of the beast start squirming around inside with little bumps and kicks

I love the idea where we would go to a remote farm with my wife. My wife is very beatiful broad hiped, small firm breast and mother of two. Class A conceiver. There we would meet a normal couple waiting for us and they would give us a special show, which would contain a horse and breeding bench. Before the show my wife would have an opportunity to marvel the big horse balls and gently touch them. My wife is still very much fertile in her 36 years of age and she is not on a pill or anything. I just try to avoid coming in her. :)

Today, however, we would both know that she would be arftificially inseminated by this big stallion. I would take my wifes hand into mine, when we would go watching that stud land on the bench, quide his tool into artificial mare and release his huge load into an artificial mare. The couple would collect the seed and give it us.

After the experiece, we would go to our own room where we would discuss it trough. I would see that my wife is super horny and propably ovulating soon. I would take my equipment and prepare everything for her. I would quide long syringe all the way back to the back of her vagina and ask, if eveything was ok. She would nod and I would start injecting that white gluish fluid into her birth canal. We would kiss passionately, as I would touch her and feel her pubic hair get wet in rich horse sperm. We would both work so, that coception would be possible and as much as possible of those horse swimmers would reach the oportune place for conception. My wife would take a video from the horse's earlier mounting and would immediately start orgasming against my sperm coated fingers in her.

I have a fantasy where i inject for example canine cum up on dick, and then fucking a bitch. Just so i can pretend I got her pregnant XD Sadly canines and human cells well not mix.

Back