Another zoophile

ZooTopic

Lurker
Hey zoo lovers :D

I could not find any discussion about this forgive me if this already exists. How many of you would trust your pet with other zoophiles. Lets say someone came to you and told you they too were zoo lover would you trust them being around your pets?
Also what would you do if you found them fucking your pet?

I think there are a fair amount of different outcomes to such a scenario.

I guess it would depend on the person for starters. Not to point fingers or anything, but there are people who are in it for sex and sex only, and i'm not the pet sharing kind of person. Personal preference of course, and i'm a fairly trusting person in general, so i don't think i'd have any issues with most other zoos being around my pets.

Finding them doing the deed without permission would probably spark an outrage in most pet owners, me included. Cannot say how i'd react to such an incident personally, but i'm not a violent person lol

Trust takes time to earn thats what i ment so if a meet was to happen it would never be on the first meet

I think there are a fair amount of different outcomes to such a scenario.

I guess it would depend on the person for starters. Not to point fingers or anything, but there are people who are in it for sex and sex only, and i'm not the pet sharing kind of person. Personal preference of course, and i'm a fairly trusting person in general, so i don't think i'd have any issues with most other zoos being around my pets.

Finding them doing the deed without permission would probably spark an outrage in most pet owners, me included. Cannot say how i'd react to such an incident personally, but i'm not a violent person lol
I see it is not just about the pet liking it.
They must also ask for your permission?

I see it is not just about the pet liking it.
They must also ask for your permission?

Not necessarily, more out of courtesy.
I wouldn't wade into someone i just mets kitchen and start eating their cereal without at least asking first.

A zoo friend of mine took care of my dog for a few days while I was away. You definitely have to know that person well and know they are going to treat your dog well. Sex was allowed.

Back