Another (is it me or...) PR easter egg at Bass Pro Shops ?

Subtle enough that your average Joe wouldn't have any concept. Keep in mind that the vast majority of non-zoos don't have even the first clue what an erect dog penis looks like - their knowledge ends at the fact that sometimes the little red/pink lipstick tip pokes out when the dog is sitting, and if they think about the subject AT ALL, they almost certainly assume that the rest of it is just like the tip they sometimes see.

It was the first thing that hit my eye when I first saw it. It wasn't until just this morning that the whole picture clicked together in my head and I realized just how perfect the "poster dog" for a brand calling itself "hyper pet" was - hard to choose a better representative of a "hyper" pet than a border collie! :)

Haha, i noticed that before too XD What else would it even represent?
I'd assume it's supposed to be a representation of a ball thrower. The green part is the tennis ball, the blue part the "cup" that holds the ball, handle not included. Not sure why it's upside down, but...

nite-ize-dog-toys-hntt-01-r7-64_1000.jpg

I'd assume it's supposed to be a representation of a ball thrower. The green part is the tennis ball, the blue part the "cup" that holds the ball, handle not included. Not sure why it's upside down, but...

Gotta squash our hopes and dreams, just like that, huh? :p

Dammit! Why the hell did you have to explain and rationalize it? I was so happy thinking it was a juicy doggy cock, lol!

• Haha
Reactions: pes
Dammit! Why the hell did you have to explain and rationalize it? I was so happy thinking it was a juicy doggy cock, lol!
I think it’s supposed to be both so they have an excuse if they get caught >:) “What??? It looks like a fat dog cock??? It’s definitely supposed to be a tennis ball thrower and not erect canine meat! How ever could this have happened???”

Back