Animals other than horses and dogs

Other than horses and dogs, what animals to you fantasize about?

• Panthers (tigers, jaguars, etc.)

Votes: 24 42.9%
  • Whales (dolphins, orcas etc.)

Votes: 23 41.1%
  • Bears

Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Deer

Votes: 32 57.1%
  • Elephants

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Sheep/Goats/Rams

Votes: 19 33.9%
  • Kangaroo/Marsupials

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • Reptiles

Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Bords

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other

Votes: 15 26.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I want to know other than horses and dogs, what other animals users are into. I think my name and avatar males it clear which genus is my favorite. Feel free to reply or just answer the poll (or both).

I'm not really into reptiles so much, the idea of snuggling with a cold blooded creature, leaves me... well a bit cold. And I really don't like birds they are really annoying where I live. But pretty much everything else in nature particularly mammals I can find desirable to some extent or another. Soft and fluffy would be my favorite though. So your big cats would definitely fall under that umbrella. :gsd_happysmile:

well I like to see acts with boars a lot. I necer knew vefore that their dicks are corkscrews too and the amount they can cum and the way it wiggles in and out is alluring to me. Llamas and Alpacas are quite similar and I like that

I fantasize about the animald in between birds and reptiles. :D But mostly I am into carnivorous mammals.

I'd love to know what a dolphin feels like, as they are known to be rather...playful. Birds always seem interesting too, but I don't know if you even could be intimate with one without harming it, but it's still fun to fantasize...

I'd love to know what a dolphin feels like, as they are known to be rather...playful. Birds always seem interesting too, but I don't know if you even could be intimate with one without harming it, but it's still fun to fantasize...
Well there's always bigger birds like Ostriches and Emus. Or... Big Bird, although I think he's already spoken for by that Snufflelufigus guy. :gsd_wink:

list of animals i would certainly mate with if a opportunity arises without hurting them or myself 😅
all female,clean,healthy and well fed:

CANIDE - wolf / manewolf / african wild dog / hyena

FELINE - lion / mountain lion / tiger / leopard

AQUATIC - dolphin / orca / whale shark / manta / smaller whales / sharks / seals / dugong

BIRDS - harpy / condor / shoebill / sekretary bird / ostrich / emu / cassowar

EXOTIC - rhino / hippo / giraffe / zebra / gazelle / kangoroo / okapi / tapir

REPTILE - komodo dragon / big boa

BEARS - brown / ice / black / collar

DEER - elk / reindeer / bison / lama / alpaca

FARM - pig / sheep / cow

SMALL- red panda / otter / racoon / fox (to small for penetration but could give Blowjob)

Back