Animal Fleshlight Discussion

Hey so I've seen only a few different animal pocket pussys over the years and not much progress sadly. Still silicone and don't compare to the design of real Fleshlights. Hardly any new products. Very disappointed considering there's uncountable animal dildos and other similar toys. Please Fleshlightgirls make the next toy a husky vagina.That's all I want for Christmas. 😂
Thoughts?

Last edited:
Or the site sponsor Americanmeat? No mainstream already known company is going to pick up these design styles. While silicone is still the most popular the products aren't bad for what they are. Better than nothing if you don't have a mate.

I got one from their discount section over a year ago. Honestly its held up far better than the bad dragon ones. (they all tore despite me being gentle)

It came with plugs for each hole and of course you get 2 holes instead of 1. I think it's worth it. It was about $98 total back in December of 2021.

Just find one on discount with a reasonable defect that doesn't affect the usability.
that's true but converting that into aussie dollars plus shipping costs it ends up being really expensive, more of an investment that a thing to try when you're curious. i'm still tempted but i really wish they ould bring the price down or some other company started making something similar, get some variety and competition going

I got one from their discount section over a year ago. Honestly its held up far better than the bad dragon ones. (they all tore despite me being gentle)
Thought I was the only one with the same problem. Used waterbased lube, was gentle, damn thing tore after three uses. Realized it tore when I felt something scratch you know what...

The fact that they are now selling the glue to fix the tears is kinda telling. It didn't make them unusable but for $108 + shipping I expect them to last several years without any damage. I was able to sell my torn ones pretty easily though. Better than throwing them away.
Definitely. It is even advertised that their products with platinum silicone and whatever other curating techniques was durable as hell as long as you used lube and were gentle if you were big. Nope, thing tore quite easily. Truly disappointed. In my case I couldn't manage to sell it so I had to throw it away. Worst purchase I ever made and to this day I want to know nothing of Bad Dragon 😒

Back