Animal anthropomorphic, furry sex doll (wolf-man/female)

So it's official. We are making an Animal anthropomorphic, furry sex doll.
Basically it's a wolfman that will have an insertable hard penis, insertable soft penis and an insertable vagina (which would turn it into a wolf-woman).

It will be silicone with fur patches, all the important areas will be covered with fur.

1683896339754.JPEG

Height would be around 5 ft 10. I will share all the developments of this custom-made sex doll in this topic.

I do allow pre-orders which would have a big discount, but I understand if people want to wait until it's finished before they buy.

Basically it's a wolfman that will have an insertable hard penis, insertable soft penis and an insertable vagina (which would turn it into a wolf-woman).

It will be silicone with fur patches, all the important areas will be covered with fur.

View attachment 393783

Height would be around 5 ft 10. I will share all the developments of this custom-made sex doll in this topic.

I do allow pre-orders which would have a big discount, but I understand if people want to wait until it's finished before they buy.
this is so awesome and hope it all comes out as planned.

Yes! Very very interested especially in a female body one. Think that we could get a realistic canine cookie for the female insertable? If so I’m sold

View attachment 393783

Will it be possible to choose the gender and what kind of genitals it should have
For example, I love futa, which is a girl with a vagina and a penis
Would something like this be available?

Will it be possible to choose the gender and what kind of genitals it should have
For example, I love futa, which is a girl with a vagina and a penis
Would something like this be available?
You would be able to attach either a penis or a vagina, but can change that at any time if you order both an insertable penis & vagina.

Ok so we will be making this doll first. It will be a 130 cm silicone doll that you can either order without fur or with full fur (which will take very long to make and will be expensive as hell, but some people really want this option to be available, so it will be available).

It's not really a female werewolf, the species is called Jex. The male werewolf will be made months from now, after we finished making the Jex doll.

Attachments

• jex.png
    jex.png
    196.2 KB · Views: 233
The other day I stumbled on those dog models that seem to be used for grooming practice. Basically a fur suit that fits the skeletom.

Wondering if that could be a price option for those wanting fur, replaceble snd/or for cleaning convenience.
Get the hairless version, add removable fur cover as accesory. Not so nice but would only take a tailor and fur fabric instead of a hair-by- hair implant.

1524939895-836982491.jpg

The other day I stumbled on those dog models that seem to be used for grooming practice. Basically a fur suit that fits the skeletom.

Wondering if that could be a price option for those wanting fur, replaceble snd/or for cleaning convenience.
Get the hairless version, add removable fur cover as accesory. Not so nice but would only take a tailor and fur fabric instead of a hair-by- hair implant.

View attachment 395540
This is the same idea I was planning for a custom anthro plushie I wanna have done someday. A structural inner body to give form and contain the skeleton and stuffing etc, and an outer faux-fur layer that's effectively a fursuit for it. Just like you said, vastly faster and cheaper to make and incomparably more convenient for cleaning/maintenance.

View attachment 393783

ahh that sounds hot! he looks so handsome~

If it is just fir that customer, it is all in what he really wants to get. Little anyone else can say.

From your side, I'd just point the technical differences (time to manufacture, durability, costs...) and stick to whatever decides.

*personal opinion*
This looks more toon even if the other is more fantasy, however, this I see more in the "human with animal head and a tail" furry department.
Not that it is important as both realistic anthro and "funny headed human" types do have their fans

If it is just fir that customer, it is all in what he really wants to get. Little anyone else can say.

From your side, I'd just point the technical differences (time to manufacture, durability, costs...) and stick to whatever decides.

*personal opinion*
This looks more toon even if the other is more fantasy, however, this I see more in the "human with animal head and a tail" furry department.
Not that it is important as both realistic anthro and "funny headed human" types do have their fans
Yea I guess both could be a hit

Ok so we will be making this doll first. It will be a 130 cm silicone doll that you can either order without fur or with full fur (which will take very long to make and will be expensive as hell, but some people really want this option to be available, so it will be available).

It's not really a female werewolf, the species is called Jex. The male werewolf will be made months from now, after we finished making the Jex doll.
Well aint she just the cutest little thing ever!

What do you guys think of this model? I wanna convince our customer to go for this instead of the Jex anthro model.
Honestly id say do both, they both are extremely attractive and adorable and would appeal to various individuals. Always aim for the largest profit margin. I would buy both models myself if they were available and I had the cash to do so. Honestly I would buy anything you make cause you make some very appealing things.

*personal opinion*
You got that right skippy! Is the yote allowed to boink the cute goat?

I guess it was too good to be true. I have very disappointing news and I somehow could have seen this coming.

I joined a discord server called FurAffinity about 2 weeks ago. I had very negative experiences with this community before. I joined the forums some months ago (which has now been replaced by a discord server), I asked how they feel about animal sex dolls, or fur sex dolls and just for mentioning animal sex dolls, I had about a dozen people from that community attack me verbally. I was in shock about how hostile these people were.

Anyways, so not too long ago I joined the FurAffinity discord server and this time I only ask what people think about the idea of having a furry sex doll made and again there were a bunch of people acting like teenagers. They were very rude, hostile and aggressive.

My theory is that they decided to prank me. They pretended to be excited about having a fur sex doll made, would make all these big promises about how they can promote it to millions of people and invest in a whole line of these dolls and then just completely ghosted me.

I haven't heard from the biggest investor for 4 days. I think he is just a prankster, I actually felt that from the very start. Sucks, but unless somebody serious from this community wants to invest in the furry doll, there is now way that I'll be able to complete this project.

Back