Anal sex with a horse.

Im curious to know how does the anus of a horse feel, as well as stories explaining your experience. Please do go into detail
How tight is it?
How the orgasm feels.
Any anal creampies?
Are gapes possible?

Hi there... Sorry that I don't have the answers you want but thought to reply as these are questions I'd like to be able to answer someday soon, as well.

I'd like to learn more about the feel and the depth... Although I've seen a vid or two of someone fisting a cow quite intensely so I'd imagine it's the same for a donut (slang for equine anus), and that gaping is probably possible. Would love to feel myself slide as deep as I can into one... But not before licking it absolutely clean before I do so, though...

Maybe someone could provide details on sex toys which accurately replicate the feel to a decent standard? That way you'd get to try before buy, so to speak ..

Horse ass is fantastic. My cock isn't very long so I've only managed to get the tip in once, but it felt great. The horse was on it's side and I laid down behind him. I could just thrust the tip of my cock in,but it felt awesome.

Back