An unlikely discovery!

ashleywaltz

Tourist
Hello all, I’m pretty new here. My husband and I recently got married and we are fantasizing about the idea of getting a dog, although he is still grieving the lost of his beloved dog that grew up with him.

Both of us had very recently experienced some light zoo encounter with our friends’ dog. We are swingers wannabe and actively working towards that goal with a couple whom we really like together. They had introduced their dog one evening and the dog could not stop violating us. And because both my husband and I enjoyed the attention, we basically allowed the dog to take turns between us; going from his balls and dick to my crotch (I was having my period that night so all I did was to slightly lift my skirt for the dog to lick me through my panty). We did this while chatting with our friends who revealed to us that their dog also targets her pussy, especially after sex. We suspect that our female friend consistently allows her dog to lick her but unsure about dog sex.

Since then, both of us had hinted to each other about letting our dog lick us if it’s into it. I even jokingly said that I can’t believe that our first threesome is going to be with a dog. My husband downplayed his excitement.

The thing is we live in an apartment that is not large and we live close enough to a park and there are restrictions to the type of dog we could own. So, I am here asking for a breed suggestion? Ideally, we want a buddy-like dog that can go jogging and do some hiking with us. I don’t intent (at least for now) to get knotted, but I am curious about being sexually intimate with it. I love receiving oral sex and would like to get more than what my husband can’t give. It has to be a somewhat “smart” breed and trainable. Although the idea of a dog sniffing me from it’s height peeking into my skirt turns me on, I’m afraid, I could only go for a small-medium sized dog.

We really like Lakeland Terriers but that’s hard to get that where we’re at. Any other suggestions?

Thank you all!! Hehe!

Last edited:
Hello and welcome!
....our apartment!
In my experience, a Sheltie can adapt to human life and their energy levels quite well. They're also highly intelligent and trainable to not go all bark-tard at someone walking down the common hallway or elevator call.
(I don't know if it's true of all of them, but the one I had, had a Lab-sized dick!)

Bulldog. Short stature, hung like a fuckin donkey. The one I had was sharp as hell mentally.

Edited to add that it was an English Bulldog I had.

my german shepard is a little bit of a mutt, he is not pure and he is a little on the large side. he also is very active and needs walks, playtime and attention in addition to any sexual play time.

he is a fantastic companion and i love everythign about him. we have a close bond and the sexual side of our relationship is really just the icing on the cake

Neighbour has a Labradoodle in the apartment. From being confined, it's turning mean. We actually have a pool going when it'll kill someone. So I'd suggest skipping one of those :oops:

Thanks for all the suggestion folks!

Size wise, it’s really something like a medium? Like a Lakeland or welsh terrier sort. We’re looking for an alternative breed that’s of similar temperament. Sorry I’ve I’m not describing myself well!

I’m not exactly looking for a knot or am concern about the knot size at all. My husband and I would like to explore receiving oral sex from it.

Would a female dog be less likely to lick my pussy?

Hello, at this moment you would be content to have a dog for oral sex. Dont you think that after some time you want more ? Mayv=be you should take that in acount when you pick a certain breed and size . Just a suggestion

Sounds like you have like minded friends who already have a dog. Winner-Winner! Your story was really hot! I’ll be looking forward to reading more as this unfolds.

A plot update:

We met a new couple today. They happened to be quite intense dog lovers. I blurted out our experience of having licked by dogs. They did not seem surprised and even got excited about the possibilities of playing with dogs and human at the same time. Though not sure if the “play” word meant something else at all. The husband did not say anything. Hahah

Neighbour has a Labradoodle in the apartment. From being confined, it's turning mean. We actually have a pool going when it'll kill someone. So I'd suggest skipping one of those :oops:
Yeah, those things are quickly developing a bad reputation 'cause they seem to be turning vicious at an alarming rate. Dunno if there's any actual science behind it, but the numbers I've seen being tossed around suggest that there's definitely something "not right" with the lab/poodle crosses, and it *SEEMS*, at least so far, to be independent of handling - It appears to be intrinsic to the cross. Nobody - so far, anyway - is saying anything about the precise "why?" of it, but it seems fairly clear that there IS something going on there. Time will tell, I guess. I'll not be having anything to do with them, personally - I find them to be an affront to my personal tastes on several points anyway, so it's a rather academic question.

Finally!

Our puppy has arrived! At the end, we decided on a wire fox terrier. He’s been settling in well, and we’re currently doing some basic potty, sit and stop trainings!

Can’t wait to do more!

Back