An important update to making future content

S

Sasnox

Hello everyone. I know it's been a while, I'm sorry. I've been stressing out on finding a home for my babies.

Fortunately I did find a home for my babies. I will be able to move back into my childhood home. They will have hundreds of acres to run around in. Also there are many dogs there, including a few unfixed boys if they're still there from 5 years ago. A couple of them have humped me before so expect some new faces.

UNfortunately yesterday, 3 days after I found out I can move back, I was notified I'm being laid off my current job in 2 weeks. I'll need to find a ride from Ohio to georgia. Yes I've considered UHaul and Rental cars, let's just say they're not exactly feasible. It's less about the cost and more about I literally can't safely operate on the highway at high speeds and I've driven a total of a few days in my entire life with all time put together. At least it's not feasible in the context of going from Ohio to the border of florida basically. So I'll need to find someone with the car room I can pay off to take me there.

Assuming I don't get a ride by the 3rd, I will have to walk there. I've planned out the journey and I should be able to have enough to make it in 3-4 months, assuming I walk 10 miles a day which is very doable (3-4 hours) I do it all the time. This may grab some attention, so during this period I can't produce ANY content. However once I make it and settle in you guys can definitely expect and increase in videos from yours truly, assuming I can get a signal!

That said whatever happens I know some people actually like seeing my happy little moments and memories with my babies so I'll be sure to update once anything becomes definite. Thanks for all the love and support guys and gals and hope you all have a lovely week!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I don't know you or your content, but I'm sorry you're dealing with such situation. Wishing you best of luck to find someone to help you move, it shouldn't be such a big deal, 3 days drive there and back at most, right? I hope someone will be able to help you!

Back