American Meat is amazing!

Orderes 2-Hole-Canine from dirty internet tois via Neotori. Saddly not that great. Rough interior, sticky exterior, schmelling like glue. Overall poor quality. Will try one of american meat sometime

I have this and a bad dragon Mary.
they both feel amazing.
But Mary feels better to me cause she is so tight. And the American Meat one is more how a real mare would feel. Just a bit loose for a man. But still amazing. The trade off here is either a super tight pussy that sorta looks like a horse. Or a pussy that looks and feels like a horse should

I have this and a bad dragon Mary.
they both feel amazing.
But Mary feels better to me cause she is so tight. And the American Meat one is more how a real mare would feel. Just a bit loose for a man. But still amazing. The trade off here is either a super tight pussy that sorta looks like a horse. Or a pussy that looks and feels like a horse should
So you're saying Mary is a mini? I like them better anyway. 😏

Can attest, great toy especially having two holes to go between! Got mine in pink, tho I doubt it's anything compared to the real thing.

Wow that looks sexy, I need to look into this brand. Are there any videos where to see that beauty used as I should be?

Back