Am I a zoophile through my art and style?

Ichijo564

Tourist
Hello everyone!
So actually, as I draw a lot of NSFW stuffs here, I just had a thought in my mind after a drawing has been done recently.

The drawing in question is a picture of 2 elephants showing their penines to each other, one sitting and the other standing; it was an art request. After I tried to post it in two communities, the admins didn't allow me to post them because they said it looks too realistic to be safe on the feral zone, as it is a semi-realistic drawing.

I felt a bit down after that, and I wondered if I am a zoophile through that picture.
If you want, I can show you that picture later.

That's all for my problem, and i'm open for your thoughts on it.

I dont think you are a Zoo because of that art, and I dont see why two animals comparing penises should be an issue. Rather a compliment that you are is so good that it would be considered realistic. Do you think that you are a Zoo? Its something to celebrate rather than be ashamed of.

Yes, It can be cool to celebrate it, but being banned in some communities because of that gives me much more worries.

Yes, It can be cool to celebrate it, but being banned in some communities because of that gives me much more worries.

I hear what your saying. I'm sorry to hear you got banned. It sounds as though those communities are not ready for your work.

I hear what your saying. I'm sorry to hear you got banned. It sounds as though those communities are not ready for your work.
In fact, I'm not banned yet, it may happen at any moment.
It's more the camp of those who like it, and those who find it gross

It's not a matter of drawings or even having sex, it's all about how you feel. By the definition from DSM-5 you have to be attracted to non-humans at least as much as to humans for no shorter than half a year.

It's not a matter of drawings or even having sex, it's all about how you feel. By the definition from DSM-5 you have to be attracted to non-humans at least as much as to humans for no shorter than half a year.
Oh! I didn't know about this! so I guess it's true

Hello!
Sorry if I come back to this topic, but to be clear, is an artist who does beastiality art of animal stuffs different than an actual zoophile itself? Or they are the same

Hello!
Sorry if I come back to this topic, but to be clear, is an artist who does beastiality art of animal stuffs different than an actual zoophile itself? Or they are the same
I wouldn't say different. The real question is, do you see yourself enjoying zoo in reality or would rather just stick to drawings. Either way, if you enjoy the realism, why put a label on it? That is what you enjoy drawing. If you like watching that in real life, then explore it a little more and see if it agrees with you.

Hmm, yes I enjoy it while not being fully one, even in drawings It speaks a lot to me. But as many viewers might not appreciate that, I have a fear to be harshly treated as zoophile by them.
So yeah, I want to express that feeling and domain in my art.

Well, you could do both. Tone down your drawings using your current name, but create another name with the realistic stuff. That might not be a totally good idea, as many can tell who the artist is by the style of drawing and not the content. Or you could just join us in the dark side, muahahaha! ;)

I would definitely recommend keeping them separate though. Not a good idea to mix zoo with something that can be personally linked to your physical self.

Well, you could do both. Tone down your drawings using your current name, but create another name with the realistic stuff. That might not be a totally good idea, as many can tell who the artist is by the style of drawing and not the content. Or you could just join us in the dark side, muahahaha! ;)
Uhm...which dark side in fact?
And oh okay

Art is a tricky thing. I’m not really an artist in the drawing sense, but I am a writer. I write a multitude of stories and characters, but I’ve never written bestiality. This doesn’t make me any less of a zoo, I just haven’t thought of a zoo story I’m passionate about yet. On the other hand, one consistent theme in my novels, stories, etc. is mystery and crime, as thriller/suspense is my favorite genre. I enjoy writing about blood, gore, the motivations of criminals and sociopaths, tragedy, the burning rage one gets from injustice, etc. But this doesn’t mean I’d enjoy any of that in the real world. I actually hope I never encounter any of the people in my stories, lol.

Another example is furries who draw feral art. No matter how realistic they may draw the genitalia, they still just see it as art. They may be attracted to the drawing, but they’d never want to have sex with a real, living animal.

Like others have said, it depends on how you feel in the real world. Art is it’s own world: It’s a fantasy completely separate from reality. Your life and your art are separate. You may enjoy drawing animals in sexual ways and it may weird others out, but if you’re not turned on by animals irl, then I’d say it’s just a case of art being art. There’s no limits to art, and it’s not always a direct reflection of who you are. Writing about murderers doesn’t make me a homicidal maniac, and drawing realistic animal dicks doesn’t necceassrialy mean you’re a zoophile or a bestialist. If you do have sexual feelings for real animals, however, then you’re at the right place. Just be careful with that information.

If you’re still not sure, do some self reflection. Ask yourself some questions. Look up images of real animals, bestiality, etc, and think about what turns you on and what doesn’t. I suggest writing down or making a list of your answers (Then promptly burning them so nobody can see, lol). That’s just my take on it.

Truthfully, no one can answer that except for yourself! :) the fact that you joined this site and decided to post this topic is probably self explaining

Whatever your answer may be, your own happiness is key! :)

Last edited:
Well, you're not a zoo just for drawing realistic feral drawings - those who say so are just in on the witch hunt against zoos

There's plenty of realistic feral out there. It's stigmatised, but there is certainly an audience in the furry fandom for it. If you don't plan on committing to producing solely for a realistic feral audience, I agree with the other comments suggesting to do that art under another persona. Unfortunately, some people find it distasteful and will avoid someone's vanilla artwork just because they happen to do more niche artwork as well. It sucks, but people are judgemental, and a reputation for this kind of thing will stick.

I wouldn't say that it automatically makes you a zoophile, as there's lots of things people enjoy in media but not in reality. You can also find animal reproduction to be a fascinating topic without actually being attracted to the animals. There's a lot of different aspects, different reasons why somebody might be interested in such art, and it doesn't necessarily indicate sexual attraction to the animals at all.

That said, it was definitely my gateway to discovering that I am attracted to real life animals, as it was for a friend of mine. But I also have other friends that are fans of feral artwork while having zero sexual interest in actual animals.

Im looking foe someone who could draw some doggy or horse portrait but spicy it up with poking red tip or half errect dick that I could hang up in my bedroom :)

Oh, I get it now.

Oh yes, I almost forgot about this point: does it also feel the same if I decide to do human x animal art like that?

Back