ALMOST KNOTTED !!

OMG it almost happened ( being knotted ).. but I just let him mount and hump on my clit. I felt his warmness all on me and was aching for it to be inside me. I’m so excited yet bit nervous because of timing since I have relative roommates. I can’t wait til it fully happens. I felt like I had been under a trance. And now when he see me pull my pants down he gets super excited and already know what that means. When he fully was erected it looked as if he was a solid 6 inches. Idk but I been slowly pacing myself and better preparing for that day.

Any tips?

OMG it almost happened ( being knotted ).. but I just let him mount and hump on my clit. I felt his warmness all on me and was aching for it to be inside me. I’m so excited yet bit nervous because of timing since I have relative roommates. I can’t wait til it fully happens. I felt like I had been under a trance. And now when he see me pull my pants down he gets super excited and already know what that means. When he fully was erected it looked as if he was a solid 6 inches. Idk but I been slowly pacing myself and better preparing for that day.

Any tips?
Sounds like you have it covered . You just need privacy and time

Back