Allow me to introfuce myself

Kimera

Lurker
I joined a few days ago so I believe introductions are in order. My name won't be mentioned for obvious reasons.

Greetings everyone, I'm kimera, a 22yo male who lives in the northern part of France. I'm a very big fan of knotted cock action. I first got introduced to beastiality by mistake when I was younger and only recently discovered this forum.

I never partook as what I find most arousing is to watch women give in to their primal urges and submit to the dog that's about to breed them.

Sadly my girlfriend once discovered that I was into beastiality and proceeded to classify as absolutely disgusting. So obviously, I followed the best course of action and kept watching it behind her back. I'm actually writing this as she's on the phone in the other side of the room.

I believe this is all I can share on a public post, I'm looking forward to be part of this community 😘

Salut et bienvenue, Kimera ! J’espère que vous l’apprécierez ici! Moi? J’adore les chiens et les cheveux, mais regarder est aussi très amusant.

Pardon my French, I’m still learning 🙂

Glad to see you follow your own desires despite what your gf thinks of them <3
If nothing else, you're absolutely welcome here~ :3

Back