Allergy?

So I have a allergy to dog cum (it gives me gives and an itch). I really love dogs but I don't know how I can live a zoo lifestyle with my allergy. Any tips or info y'all can share to help me out?
"Stay away from dog cum unless you want to die" would be a good start... You're aware, I hope, that a "hives and itch" reaction can go from "just" hives and itch to "Congratulations, you're dead from anaphylactic shock" with ZERO advance warning, and do it fast enough that if you aren't actually IN the emergency room when it kicks in, they'll call a hearse to pick you up, rather than an ambulance?

Yeah, I know - not what you want to hear. But them's the facts...

"Stay away from dog cum unless you want to die" would be a good start... You're aware, I hope, that a "hives and itch" reaction can go from "just" hives and itch to "Congratulations, you're dead from anaphylactic shock" with ZERO advance warning, and do it fast enough that if you aren't actually IN the emergency room when it kicks in, they'll call a hearse to pick you up, rather than an ambulance?

Yeah, I know - not what you want to hear. But them's the facts...

I get the urgency and importance of this topic/ the risk associated with it.
Still... that was a bit dramatic :)

Not saying you are wrong, but maybe additional advice might be of interest/ help.

Like for example, if taking anti-allergy medication in advance might lend a degree of safety, the options for testing (medically) the risk in advance (of course not directly in connection with cum, rather generally the animal fur / saliva etc) and aspects like that?

I'd be interested in information like that too, since I am in the same situation as OP.

Last edited:
Being zoo is about more than just sex.
It is not, but depending from case to case,
sex may still be a rather big part of it/ of big importance (like in human-human relationships).

So waving it away like that seems not helpful at all.
Finding realistic compromises/alternatives like sexual activity where no contact with the cum occurs for example comes to mind.

So I have a allergy to dog cum (it gives me gives and an itch). I really love dogs but I don't know how I can live a zoo lifestyle with my allergy. Any tips or info y'all can share to help me out?
You could get tested by a doctor. Mention that a couple times when you were around a dog you felt ichy. See if there a treatment.
Out of the 10 or 12 females I've shared with over the years only one felt flush and started to get hives/ small red speckles on her body. My close friend has shared for years as well and only one guest had a similar reaction. Both of us keep BENADRYL on hand. It can help, but not everyone is the same. Try that and be careful till you figure out the depth and severity of you allergy.

You could get tested by a doctor. Mention that a couple times when you were around a dog you felt ichy. See if there a treatment.
Out of the 10 or 12 females I've shared with over the years only one felt flush and started to get hives/ small red speckles on her body. My close friend has shared for years as well and only one guest had a similar reaction. Both of us keep BENADRYL on hand. It can help, but not everyone is the same. Try that and be careful till you figure out the depth and severity of you allergy.
I'm getting a full allergy test soon from a bad reaction to cat hair (so I know what else I'm allergic to) so I'll ask my doctor about that when I get it!
Thanks for the advice!

Wondering if anyone else has experienced this? A friend had similar reactions, would be unfortunate if it meant she had to stop all together.

Go to the doctor for an allergy test. It is not at all certain that the itching will eventually lead to suffocation and death... Then a doctor will examine this, not a forum from afar. LoL

Sadly, people with this faith (me too) , have little to no chances of enjoying a good sexual life with their dog love... However... I've been always expecting that to change someday. Hoping it will change someday... If you want to know more about a little chance for that to happen, (maybe), search the next titles on Google.
1... A drug which could prevent anaphylaxis - New Food Magazine
2... Cancer drug prevents anaphylaxis in humanized mice
Look them up....
It's so easy to just say... People with dog cum allergy must stay away from this, or die... But of course, it's never going to be easy to accept... So let's just hope it will be different one day... Those articles give just a little light of hope...

Sooo if you've seen my other posts you'd know I have a dog cum allergy lol. I left out a few details. I've gotten fucked by my German shepherd once and was able to sleep if off kinda. (It was gone the next morning)
Would that mean my allergy isn't on the more severe side?

Sadly, people with this faith (me too) , have little to no chances of enjoying a good sexual life with their dog love... However... I've been always expecting that to change someday. Hoping it will change someday... If you want to know more about a little chance for that to happen, (maybe), search the next titles on Google.
Look them up....
It's so easy to just say... People with dog cum allergy must stay away from this, or die... But of course, it's never going to be easy to accept... So let's just hope it will be different one day... Those articles give just a little light of hope...
Great news if you're a humanized mouse.
Actually, I have some snake oil for the OP. You definitely won't die and it only costs $5000. Such a generous deal. If you die, just apply for a refund. PM me and I'll hook you up.

Look them up....
I meant "FATE"... LOL

Back