All day plug (looking for advice)

Hay guys TheoTheGermanShephard back on the key's 👍😉 I hope you're doing great !

As mentioned in the title above I would like to wear a plug/Vixenmaker all day long and I'm looking for advice or good tips for a hassle free day. Thinks like how do I manage the hole bathroom thing ? Should I bring some lube with me and so on.

I hope some of you experienced guys can help me. Have a wonderful day and stay healthy and horny 🤗

Kind regards TheoTheGermanShephard 🐕‍🦺

All I can say is make sure the base is long and skinny. Don’t get a round based toy. It’s super uncomfortable between your cheeks. You’ll have to take it out whenever you have to poop. Clean it and put it back in if you’d like. Also you might have to take it out from time to time if you have a lot of gas. I’d love to stay updated on this.

As mentioned in the title above I would like to wear a plug/Vixenmaker all day long and I'm looking for advice or good tips for a hassle free day. Thinks like how do I manage the hole bathroom thing ? Should I bring some lube with me and so on.

I hope some of you experienced guys can help me. Have a wonderful day and stay healthy and horny 🤗

Well when I did it the day before I ate nothing and I used the kind of butt plug that had a handle that was long and nestled between the butt cheeks after that was hiding the pleasure from coworkers which was really hard at times because movements you make during normal things really put you in the zone

Be sure that the base of the plug is large enough. I have a plug from steeltoys where the base is a little smaller than the plug and it got "pulled completely in". It was a challenge to get it out again, now I only use that plug with a "rescue" cord attached.

Thank you guys for your advice so far ! 😊🐕‍🦺

All I can say is make sure the base is long and skinny. Don’t get a round based toy. It’s super uncomfortable between your cheeks. You’ll have to take it out whenever you have to poop. Clean it and put it back in if you’d like. Also you might have to take it out from time to time if you have a lot of gas. I’d love to stay updated on this.
I would like to use my maremaker because it has a very big base and it's nice and squishy. 👍😊

Well when I did it the day before I ate nothing and I used the kind of butt plug that had a handle that was long and nestled between the butt cheeks after that was hiding the pleasure from coworkers which was really hard at times because movements you make during normal things really put you in the zone
No eating is not an option for me I need my food 😝 but I have a pretty consistent "bathroomrhythem" so that shouldn't be a big problem.

Be sure that the base of the plug is large enough. I have a plug from steeltoys where the base is a little smaller than the plug and it got "pulled completely in". It was a challenge to get it out again, now I only use that plug with a "rescue" cord attached.
Hihi rescue cord that sounds kinda funny and concerning at the same time 😮
As mentioned above I would like to use my maremaker and it sure has a big base !

🐕‍🦺

I would like to use my maremaker because it has a very big base and it's nice and squishy. 👍😊

No eating is not an option for me I need my food 😝 but I have a pretty consistent "bathroomrhythem" so that shouldn't be a big problem.

As mentioned above I would like to use my maremaker and it sure has a big base !

🐕‍🦺
Can we see your maremaker? What is it?

I have a aluminum plug that i stole ftom a friend, its nice to wear all day, she missed it so much i machined one up for her for a Christmas present last year. I was thinking of machining a tiny hole through the center though. Otherwise you have to push on the bottom while passing gas.

Attachments

• 16074453239621220163658641526963.jpg
    16074453239621220163658641526963.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 73
The home will most likely get plugged. And you need a much bigger base. I recommend width and a half of the plug at least. It helps with comfort too so it won’t create a lot of force in a small area around your hole. (I speak from experience)

I think I recall some police/fire/rescue type program where a guy got something stuck up his ass (and it wasn’t his bosses foot 🤣) and it was kinda awkward
Yeah I saw that too. The guy made a baseless plug with a faulty recovery string. They had to use techniques for helping a woman give birth on him lol. His wife left him because of it.

I would strongly advise against doing that, at least regularly, as you can develop fecal incontinence. Reason being your sphincter habituates to being partly open. A good parallel to think of is chronic over eating. People that do it regularly weaken their Lower Esophageal Sphincter due to upward pressure and eventually the LES stops closing all the way causing GERD. Too much anal sex can do this as well, but an all day butt plug is a whole different level.

🐕‍🦺
Yea if it gets sucked in your next bowl movement will push it out or get a enema shower head fill yourself up and the water pressure will push it out

Back