Advice/recommendations for taking the knot on a toy, for a gal

julesatx

Tourist
Hi all!

I did a quick browse and couldn’t quite find a good answer that really helped me out, forgive me if this is redundant!

What advice do you have for those with vaginas trying to stretch and take the knot on larger toys? I have a large Mundir from Neotori that I haven’t been able to get much the knot of the knot hardly at all. Length isn’t an issue (I’ve fit my ~14” to the brim no problem)… just getting me to stretch!

Other than inflatable toys, what tips and tricks have y’all tried out? Is one lube better than another? A better angle/position/approach? Open to suggestions!

One of the troubles with toy knots is trying insert at full size rather than it growing inside after it's passed the vaginal opening, that said coconut oil makes a great lube but I'd definitely spot test on your toy. I've heard of people into anal stretching applying vitamin e oil daily as well to help with skin plasticity. I'd also try gradually increasing sizes, even if that's sliding a finger or 3 in next to a dildo. I would also suggest avoiding orgasm as long as possible due to the clench associated with it. If you can get some bigger toys and even butt plugs, and just straddle with weight as you are worked up after a good warm up it will also help.

I'd also probably look at tips on vaginal fisting, you're trying to accomplish something very similar

Just plenty of lube and I started small and worked up using almost everyday. Also the more aroused I was the easier it was. Now he just hops on and fits right in. You can text me with specific questions if you like.

Back