Advice a boy wanting a toy

kink_in

Tourist
Hello toy and butt-action experts,

I need some help. I am deviant sexual enthusiast, and haven't had much butt action in life as my hole cracks super quick. My limit so far is the thickness of a whiteboard marker. Anything more than that, even two fingers, also hurt if pushed in quickly. 🙁
Hence I'm really scared to get a dog cock inside me, worried that I might have to go to ER after the knotting. 😰 But I do want to work up my appetite to be able to take-in and pleasure a stallion some day. The sooner the better. 🤤

Therefore, if possible, I want you all to help me find a beginners butt-toy (non-animal anatomy) with the following specifications :
- easy to use in receivers position (head and back on the bed, legs bent, feet on the bed too.) [maybe with a handle on the flange?]
- insertable size of 5" length and 4" girth (circumference) and inflatable to increase size gradually. [not sure if I should get a flexible toy or a hard toy. please suggest]
- skin-like feeling. [Condoms hurt me more]
- some vibrating attachment to stimulate my perineum. not mild. the stronger and rougher the vibrations, the better it will be. with silent discreet motor, so others don't know I'm playing.
- feels like a human dick to hold, easy to wash n clean and safe material for orals as well.
- preferably under $ 69 / € 56 including shipping (to South Asia : Pakistan, India, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bhutan and Bangladesh)

I understand that with these requirements, it might be as rare as finding a 🍀, but I hope that together we are able to find something!
This is a serious post, so please don't troll it.
Also, I have tried to put it in the toy section, but in-case it is in the wrong slot, please feel free to move it.

Much Love. 💛
Thanks in advance to all the guides.

[ PS : if any of you have a recommendation on a penetrable toy that I can fuck, let me know. Something that feels like a good skin-like well-used and smooth pussy, which is tan on the outside, and fleshy pink on the inside. Anatomy/ species doesn't matter.]

Idk about an actual toy but I like to put a balloon on a shower hose and fill myself. Seems like it would be great for your situation. They are only $1 at the store. Get the punching toy one so it won’t break.

For ass toys, I'd check out Fort Troff, they have ass trainers and buzzing toys that are really quality. You may want to get a set of dilators to work up to a vibrating plug, it might be hard to find smaller plugs with vibration. As for the fleshlight/masturbator, I know BadDragon has some good options, but they might be too expensive ($95 before shipping and tax). Fort troff has some too (under jack-off) that look good.

Idk about an actual toy but I like to put a balloon on a shower hose and fill myself. Seems like it would be great for your situation. They are only $1 at the store. Get the punching toy one so it won’t break.
sounds interesting. send me a link of what u mean? coz the punching balloons that i know of has a weird air valve and rough sharp edges.

For ass toys, I'd check out Fort Troff, they have ass trainers and buzzing toys that are really quality. You may want to get a set of dilators to work up to a vibrating plug, it might be hard to find smaller plugs with vibration. As for the fleshlight/masturbator, I know BadDragon has some good options, but they might be too expensive ($95 before shipping and tax). Fort troff has some too (under jack-off) that look good.
thank you so much. i'll have a look ! :)

anyone has any opinion on Lovence / Lelo similar kinda toys? or something that can be bent in any direction, or these -

Attachments

• 1534456984-51Ea6307dmL.jpg
    1534456984-51Ea6307dmL.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 19
  • 1563329876-MA104-01.jpg
    1563329876-MA104-01.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

sounds interesting. send me a link of what u mean? coz the punching balloons that i know of has a weird air valve and rough sharp edges.

thank you so much. i'll have a look ! :)

anyone has any opinion on Lovence / Lelo similar kinda toys? or something that can be bent in any direction, or these -
There’s not really a specific one. Just get the thickest looking rubber balloon you can find. I figured this out on my own.

There’s not really a specific one. Just get the thickest looking rubber balloon you can find. I figured this out on my own.
the only thick baloons i know are the one that expand to about 2 ft in dia. like a big ball.
maybe a really cheap thick condom might work?
any ideas on what we can stuff it with to make it little stiffer and less wobbly?

the only thick baloons i know are the one that expand to about 2 ft in dia. like a big ball.
maybe a really cheap thick condom might work?
any ideas on what we can stuff it with to make it little stiffer and less wobbly?
That’s the one I’m talking about lol it’s not like you have to blow it up all the way, just until it feels good

If you find something really cheap you can put a condom over it of your concerned about what it's made of
(As a last resort I know your not keen)

Not excellent not bad brand include FAAK (animal & strange), they are cheap and cheerful and a few on hear really don't like them

Strangely Alibaba has loads of good toys, invlding knot if you want to try it eventually. Its especilly good for beginners

Use lube, water based is best and the only option with animals but on a cheap dildo vacelen will do

If you find something really cheap you can put a condom over it of your concerned about what it's made of
(As a last resort I know your not keen)

Not excellent not bad brand include FAAK (animal & strange), they are cheap and cheerful and a few on hear really don't like them

Strangely Alibaba has loads of good toys, invlding knot if you want to try it eventually. Its especilly good for beginners

Use lube, water based is best and the only option with animals but on a cheap dildo vacelen will do
thank you so much for writing.
FAAK looks good. it is available on AliExpress. Any other brands that is good material for skin, without condom?

thank you so much for writing.
FAAK looks good. it is available on AliExpress. Any other brands that is good material for skin, without condom?
Not that I know of

Its for you so don't spend much on a first toy

I hope you find what you look for and would love to see what you decide on

Back