Active Female 20 new on ZV ❤️🐕

Hello there, I finally got on zooville after so long!
I'm a college student, have two male dogs who I adore and they adore my pussy and every other whole my body has to offer really 🤣❤️

I've been active with my husky mix for a little over two years and now got a doberman pup who's learning, my husky fucks me almost daily and I love sharing these experiences for some reason.

I haven't quite figured ZV out yet, but I'm excited to where it brings me. I already saw someone posted my blowjob video on a thread here haha, I'm glad they liked it, it's one of my favorite videos I made 🥰

View attachment 255168
What a lovely pics and vid! Thank you so much!
My best wishes to you and your boys (lucky) :)

I'm a college student, have two male dogs who I adore and they adore my pussy and every other whole my body has to offer really 🤣❤️

I've been active with my husky mix for a little over two years and now got a doberman pup who's learning, my husky fucks me almost daily and I love sharing these experiences for some reason.

I haven't quite figured ZV out yet, but I'm excited to where it brings me. I already saw someone posted my blowjob video on a thread here haha, I'm glad they liked it, it's one of my favorite videos I made 🥰

View attachment 255168
Welcome K9 collage Sexieness:love::love::love:

View attachment 255168
always hot

Whalecum to the forum!

I just saw the famous blow job video and wish I could have been there sucking and deepthroating him with you 😁. Very hot!

View attachment 255168
Welcome. They are lucky to have you. Your hot

View attachment 255168
I love seeing your dog devour your pussy!! it's very exciting!

View attachment 255168
Would you be open enough to tell us a littlt about how you realized you were zoo. You are very uninhobited with your incredible oral skills. Do you like oral as much as feeling the knot deep in what appears to be a very tight pussy?

View attachment 255168
Best intro ever. Love ❤️ it

View attachment 255168
Welcome, im new here aswell and you are amazing. Can you dm me?

View attachment 255168

View attachment 255168
Your pussy looks amazing! I hope you are enjoying it here. They are so lucky.

I used to be on your premium on snapchat and you are absolutely mind-blowing amazing! You're so real and authentic with what you share, so happy to see you on here! You're amazing!

View attachment 255168
welcome

View attachment 255168
do you have SC

View attachment 255168
Thank you for sharing…sounds like you have amazing intimacy with your dog!

Back