Active Female 20 new on ZV ❤️🐕

Hello there, I finally got on zooville after so long!
I'm a college student, have two male dogs who I adore and they adore my pussy and every other whole my body has to offer really 🤣❤️

I've been active with my husky mix for a little over two years and now got a doberman pup who's learning, my husky fucks me almost daily and I love sharing these experiences for some reason.

I haven't quite figured ZV out yet, but I'm excited to where it brings me. I already saw someone posted my blowjob video on a thread here haha, I'm glad they liked it, it's one of my favorite videos I made 🥰

View attachment 255168
gladly welcome and i look forward to more

I'm a college student, have two male dogs who I adore and they adore my pussy and every other whole my body has to offer really 🤣❤️

I've been active with my husky mix for a little over two years and now got a doberman pup who's learning, my husky fucks me almost daily and I love sharing these experiences for some reason.

I haven't quite figured ZV out yet, but I'm excited to where it brings me. I already saw someone posted my blowjob video on a thread here haha, I'm glad they liked it, it's one of my favorite videos I made 🥰

View attachment 255168
dm me🙃 you seem funnnnn

A much belated but very deserved Welcome to the forums! Thank you for sharing the pics and video of you and your boys :) It's not only amazingly hot, it's also obvious how much you love them (which just makes it hotter in all honesty lol).

View attachment 255168
As a newbie myself.... Welcome

Welcome home.:love:

View attachment 255168
Welcome and nice posts

View attachment 255168
Nice photos and story, Welcome :)

View attachment 255168
I'd love to see that pretty pussy knotted up.

View attachment 255168
Welcome to zooville. You are among friends!!!

View attachment 255168
your pix and video are awesome have you ever thought of doing this professionally ie being paid?

View attachment 255168
My lord. This must be the best indroduction ever. 😍 Thanx for joining here love. Hope you'll enjoy and stay and share for long time. 😘

View attachment 255168
Looks like two different vaginas to me

View attachment 255168
That's amazing so turned on

Back