Achieving Prostate Orgasm

Flint

Citizen of Zooville
Hi, I have been wanting to make this thread for a while now, but couldn't decide what category to put it under, so I figured this would be as good as any. I have been experimenting on my own for a little under a year now, I am now 18 and I have never been able to achieve prostate orgasm. I was just wondering if anyone had any tips for this particular problem. I'm a don't have a partner, human or animal, so the best I can do are my toys. I have several medium-large Bad Dragon toys, and a prostate massager. The knotted toys feel really good but they don't stimulate me in that way after the initial *pop*. The closest I have gotten is with the prostate massager, and my large flared "Chance" in medium firmness. With both of these I've gotten the "having to pee" sensation which supposedly means you're on the right track. If anyone has any tips it would be a lot of help. In particular, is it easier to achieve prostate orgasm if you have not masturbated within a couple day period?
Thank You

I'm not new to this as I have explored prostate play for many years.
Yes when you massage the prostate it can feel pleasurable, almost as if you need to pee and cum at the same time!
Having said that , the sensations are way overrated and do not lead to Earth-shattering orgasms like I've read in sex manuals. Trust me, I've tried it at every angle and used fingers and toys to get me there.
I still advocate backdoor play for men who are curious but no- it's only a mild pleasurable sensation at best. Worth repeating but not Earth shattering.

I guess that depends on who you ask. That tends to be the case with sexual anything though.

For me personally, the best orgasms I have ever had have been hands free prostate orgasms. But I think part of that is the head space that I'm in at the time. I have played with toys and also have a few BD toys. But I have never been able to reach the P-spot O on my own. I've heard that not cumming for a week or so makes it easier, but it never did for me. When I'm playing by myself, I'm to focused on achieving orgasm, which, coincidentally, I have a suspicion is the same problem you are having. I have found that the P spot orgasm happens for me when I'm not trying to have one. I'm just relaxed and enjoying being penetrated. I believe that is the key. Remember that it's not about attaining orgasm, it's about enjoying spending time with yourself. You need to be relaxed, enjoying yourself, and reveling in the pleasure of the experience. For me, the only way I can do that is when I'm with a partner. Otherwise I get focused on using the toy and then my arm or legs get tired or I'm in a weird position or whatever. Forget about the end goal being an orgasm and shift your mentality to just trying to give yourself the most pleasure for as long as possible.

Also, do some research into male anatomy. Perhaps look into medical school books on proctology. My guess would be that there is a section on locating the prostate in order to do an exam; the prostate my not be where you think it is and you may actually be pressing on your bladder.

But also keep in mind that everyone is different. Just ask any woman about their discoveries into their own sexuality. Some can cum from clitoral stimulation alone, some can't. Some women can cum from penetration, some can't. Hell, I've been with a woman who could cum from nipple play alone. Men are similar. we all feel pleasure in different ways. Some men get hard while being penetrated, some instantly go soft. Some can reach a P-spot orgasm with very little effort and some men, no matter how much they try, will never be able to achieve one. That's why my advice would be to change your goal. Being intimate, with yourself or a partner, should not be solely focused on reaching orgasm. But rather enjoying the experience as much as possible and being okay with not having an orgasm sometimes. The important part is that you are enjoying yourself and gaining pleasure from your playtime and if you happen to orgasm even better.

Actually, without contradicting what Ive written above I do get extremely hard while another man is penetrating me. I never accounted this due to prostate stimulation. Just the feeling of a warm being inside of me is enough to get me off.
As far as when Im alone maybe I had too high expectations. I definitley had plesurable sensations with my vibrating prostate massager. I dont know. I guess I will just have to keep on trying!

Back