Accurate toy size prep

Regnal18

Tourist
Currently have two bad dragon rex toys in s/s and m/m which I can take both anally fairly easily now with some practice. Just wanting to know what the most realistic toy I should be using to prep for the real thing. Any tips and advice would be greatly appreciated!

Depends what you're "preping" for. Also a knotted dildo is never going to accurately train you for a real dog, they go in "flaccid" including the knot and engorge inside. Stretching your sphincter to take the knot as you have to on a dildo is not "required" and will in fact inhibit your ability to tie.

Therefore the most accurate thing you can get is a simple small diameter inflatable plug. But if you're just wanting the most accurate dog shaped dildo, it can't get any more accurate than one of EE's 4 livecast models.

Thanks for your input do you think being able to easily insert and take out the know of m/m Rex would enough stretching to make the real thing not a painful experience?

There’s a person who makes dog dildos with inflatable knots! ElypseArt, if I remember correctly. They also make an inflatable (but very much less accurate, and uh to be honest, kinda ugly) horse dildo. Their dog dildos come in multiple sizes, from 4 inches up to 10, and are about as accurate as you can get in both color and shape, although they all seem to lack a tip and all end very bluntly.
They even have models that can both inflate and ejaculate at the same time! They can get a little pricey though, but if I remember correctly the smallest model that only inflates is under $200 USD.
Good luck! ;D

Edit to add, FetishZone also has their own inflatable dog dildo, and so does a company called Primal Hardwere! FetishZone’s has a tip, but is much less realistic and around $200 USD. Primal Hardwere’s are also less realistic, but have the added bonus of having balls so you can get a fat canine sack slapping against your ass and a hot knot! They’re also customizable so you can have a different colored shaft and balls, and I’ve seen people with some of their dildos with swirly patterns so if you really want a more custom dildo you can shoot them a message. Their dildos are a bit more pricey though, and they definitely won’t be able to have the amount of realism that EclypseArt has.
I’m unsure if either are able to inflate to nearly the same girth as EclypseArt’s though, but that also could be because they’re less common than EA’s dildos and typically cost more, and people are a lot more willing to spend $150 to replace a dildo if it breaks than $250. XD

Last edited:
There’s a person who makes dog dildos with inflatable knots! ElypseArt, if I remember correctly. They also make an inflatable (but very much less accurate, and uh to be honest, kinda ugly) horse dildo. Their dog dildos come in multiple sizes, from 4 inches up to 10, and are about as accurate as you can get in both color and shape, although they all seem to lack a tip and all end very bluntly.
They even have models that can both inflate and ejaculate at the same time! They can get a little pricey though, but if I remember correctly the smallest model that only inflates is under $200 USD.
Good luck! ;D

Edit to add, FetishZone also has their own inflatable dog dildo, and so does a company called Primal Hardwere! FetishZone’s has a tip, but is much less realistic and around $200 USD. Primal Hardwere’s are also less realistic, but have the added bonus of having balls so you can get a fat canine sack slapping against your ass and a hot knot! They’re also customizable so you can have a different colored shaft and balls, and I’ve seen people with some of their dildos with swirly patterns so if you really want a more custom dildo you can shoot them a message. Their dildos are a bit more pricey though, and they definitely won’t be able to have the amount of realism that EclypseArt has.
I’m unsure if either are able to inflate to nearly the same girth as EclypseArt’s though, but that also could be because they’re less common than EA’s dildos and typically cost more, and people are a lot more willing to spend $150 to replace a dildo if it breaks than $250. XD
[/QUOTE
Good luck! ;D

thank you so much for your input!

Back