Accidents and injuries

Well, a dog stabbed me wrong which hurt a lot - making me want to get away, which he used to then enter correctly. Didn't bleed though, but I know a few cases that went much worse, in one case leading to an infection that would have been fatal if untreated. Also the classic knot pullout by a dog that got restless while on top of me. I did train with toys about the size of his knot, so it was only a short sharp pain.

I have a scar on my ear. I was a Goth way back when and had a lovely hoop earring with a cross. My 1st lover, Rolly was in me and I think was trying to turn and put his paw into the hoop and panicked. Tore my earlobe. Hurt like hell for weeks.
I also have a couple of love scratches that have scared on the back of my thigh and my back. I'm proud of them, though.
Most dangerous was trying to swallow all of Bernie cock and got the knot stuck.
Sat on some ants in my garden, I like the feeling of them running over me, these were not the normal ants and I got a lot of bites.

I have a scar on my ear. I was a Goth way back when and had a lovely hoop earring with a cross. My 1st lover, Rolly was in me and I think was trying to turn and put his paw into the hoop and panicked. Tore my earlobe. Hurt like hell for weeks.
I also have a couple of love scratches that have scared on the back of my thigh and my back. I'm proud of them, though.
Most dangerous was trying to swallow all of Bernie cock and got the knot stuck.
Sat on some ants in my garden, I like the feeling of them running over me, these were not the normal ants and I got a lot of bites.
Wow you are one brave adventurous woman I love that

Well, a dog stabbed me wrong which hurt a lot - making me want to get away, which he used to then enter correctly. Didn't bleed though, but I know a few cases that went much worse, in one case leading to an infection that would have been fatal if untreated. Also the classic knot pullout by a dog that got restless while on top of me. I did train with toys about the size of his knot, so it was only a short sharp pain.
Well I hope everyone is safe in the end

The first time I took a knot I didn’t even know dogs had a knot. To make a long story short I was at a friend’s house and his dog would mount me every chance he got. We were very busy. One day my friend was in the bathroom so I walked down the hallway for a quickie. As he was pounding me I started to be afraid I was there to long and would be caught so I just stood up. As I stood up his knot ripped out of me. It hurt like hell.

Back