about the law and potential changes.

bobococo

Tourist
It's mostly hypothetical

I was curious if it was even possible for someone either into (or completely indifferent to) zoo/bestiality could go high enough in politics and change the law in order to just decriminalize zoophilia in general

Not necessarily making it legal, perhaps people would get a fine or something, not jail or worse.
Would you consider it possible?

I don't know much about how laws are legislated or how they can change
Perhaps we could have a discussion here.

It's mostly hypothetical

I was curious if it was even possible for someone either into (or completely indifferent to) zoo/bestiality could go high enough in politics and change the law in order to just decriminalize zoophilia in general

Not necessarily making it legal, perhaps people would get a fine or something, not jail or worse.
Would you consider it possible?

I don't know much about how laws are legislated or how they can change
Perhaps we could have a discussion here.
Try looking up Cenk Uygher.

You haven't done just enough searching... Include "animals" after his name. Then the next search, "running for congress."
This is one link for example
I just watched the video
pretty funny.

I wouldn't go to the length of legalizing it for say, more like decriminalizing it first.
People don't like changes too quickly.
and if I was responsible for the law, I would probably make a lot of changes so the bestiality part would fly over the head of most people.
especially when you consider how the laws are written.
So people wouldn't scream about it on roof. they'd scream about other stuff.

Last edited:
i do not see it ever happening, politicians are mostly in it for what they can get, they will not go against such laws when it would be suicide to their careers and thus end all the kick backs and other benefits they get
90% of the population would then label that politician as not only accepting of (animal abuse), but making things easier for the animal fuckers to abuse more non consenting poor animals ... look at how it almost becomes a riot if a politician says some thing that can be possibly seen as racist
supporting animal fuckers would be many times worse

Back