About sexuality..

I'm just curious...many zoo practitioners relate to people too, but some only relate to animals...in this case, these people just aren't attracted to humans or in some cases these people can be repulsed by humans? I would like to know if anyone here is extremely disgusted and uncomfortable with relationships (touching, kissing, having sex) with humans, while not having any type of repulsion with animals... It doesn't even happen when I kiss animals....I, for example, am very disgusted with kissing people on the mouth, but I am not disgusted when kissing animals in the same way.

Attachments

• f0324fbd2e07b4e30507b3b9a2dc9971.jpg
    f0324fbd2e07b4e30507b3b9a2dc9971.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 6
I'm just curious...many zoo practitioners relate to people too, but some only relate to animals...in this case, these people just aren't attracted to humans or in some cases these people can be repulsed by humans? I would like to know if anyone here is extremely disgusted and uncomfortable with relationships (touching, kissing, having sex) with humans, while not having any type of repulsion with animals... It doesn't even happen when I kiss animals....I, for example, am very disgusted with kissing people on the mouth, but I am not disgusted when kissing animals in the same way.
I mean we're ALL animals, but I get the turn off to humans, I for one don't find women kissing human men attractive, but love when they have affection toward other species ;)

in this case, these people just aren't attracted to humans or in some cases these people can be repulsed by humans?
Yes.
I would like to know if anyone here is extremely disgusted and uncomfortable with relationships (touching, kissing, having sex) with humans, while not having any type of repulsion with animals...
I fit into this category for about 90%. I do not enjoy physical sex related contact with people. No kissing, no hugging (except friendly greeting hugs with family...) and while I did have some sexual experimentation with people, I do not exactly need to have that and I can live completely without that.

i never frenched with a human so i can't say how i feel about it. i do french with my dog often and it's awesome.
on a related note, human vagina is probably the most repulsive looking thing to me, while a canine one (and some equine too) is a piece of art. boobs also don't "do it" for me, while canine titties are awesome to touch/massage/motorboat.

For me I have always felt more companionship and belonging with my pack, even as a child, than I ever have with other humans.

Back