A sissy boy from germany says "hii! x3"

Hii! I'm new here and thought i could introduce me too ^^

My name is Shiiba & i'm 25yo bisexual sissy boy and hobby artist from Germany.

I am open minded and very creative. With 14, i just thought i could try to use my creativity and do something with it.
So i started writing creepy pastas and drawing anime stuff and later furries, but since a couple of years i'm focussed on:
-Music producing(Techno)
-kinda graphic design
& photography(and vids)

[Around the same age]Through "experimenting" rly a lot i just found out, what a pleasure it can be playing with my butt and so i got sexually interressted in boys and years later started to phantasize about doing anything with dogs too :x

My family, friends and everyone i knew was so straight, i couldn't even talk with someone about my sexuality.
I only had two girfriends.
So i sadly never had any opportunity to make some experience with boys(lose my virginity), even to this date! :I
Same thing with dogs bc i don't know anyone(friend or family ofc) who ones one.

But bc i was on my own with this issue, i tried a lot of stuff out and as soon as i got old enough bought some toys too.
So yes - i am pretty experienced anyways. But something real would just be wonderful...

I allways wanted the Rex dildo from Bad Dragon since i saw him the first time but couldn't afford it financially(even toys in general or stuff to crossdress) :I
But a gentle person who liked my videos on toypics promissed he would buy me a dog dildo from amazon for my birthday. And sure enough - a couple months later on my birthday he bought me one! :3

If you have any questions or just want to text with me - feel free and send me a DM!

I wish everyone a great day/night! :33

Back